Daniel Hamilton

Kent Bazemore N/A
Dewayne Dedmon N/A
Jeremy Lin

N/A

Discuss!

• Moderators
2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I’m sure there was supposed to be a list or a graphic.  I got nothing.

Tables don't show up on phones.  See if this works.

Player    Draft slot
Alex Len     5
Vince Carter    5
Trae Young    5
Taurean Prince    12
John Collins    19
Kevin Hueter    19
Justin Anderson    21
Deandre Bembry    21
Miles Plumlee    26
Omari Spellman    30
Tyler Dorsey    41
Daniel Hamilton    

Kent Bazemore    N/A
Dewayne Dedmon    N/A
Jeremy Lin    
N/A

• Like 2

9/10 serviceable 1st rounders a definite serviceable 2nd rounder (despite some's belief) and 2/3 non draft picks that are good enough to be starters. Very interesting. According to a bleacher report article the best of those 1st round picks from 2000's are 

Dwayne Wade 5 ( Can Trae become good enough to be in the talks of.. Time will tell)

Steven Adams 12 ( I think Prince will be replacing him real soon)

Zach Randolph 19 ( John Collins has his work cut out for him but he is also a workhorse. At the minimum John          could see a similar status as Zach but John's intangibles should eventually put him over the top)

Rajon Rondo 21 ( With a healthy Bembry and Huerter powers combined it may very well be possible that they          could be one of the top players at this pick as well)  

George Hill 26 ( Well with Miles I guess you can't win them all but I do think he will be more serviceable than most     think with the way our team is currently constructed)

Jimmy Butler 30 ( Although I do think Omari Spellman will eventually be better than Draymond it's hard to catch      Jimmy that was a steal)

Bobby Simmons/Jodie Meeks 41 ( At the very least I think Dorsey can atleast be as good as if not better than                                                                      Jodie Meeks)

Ramon Sessions/ Amir Johnson 56 ( If Daniel Hamilton can come close to a Shaun Livingston type of player he        could be atleast in the talks of a sleeper at 56. I don't quite know what to expect from him yet)

Overall this team looks even more exciting when seeing potential history makers at their position like Prince and Collins. Trae will definitely be worth the 5th if he can even come close to Wade discussions and we have great value players all across the board! Believe it or not even Plumlee was a great pick compared to who was in his draft class. Mike Scott may be the only exception of players better than Plumlee in that class which only really produced about 5 stars all chosen within top 10.

I might have to rethink getting those season tickets this might be the start of something special!

9 hours ago, AHF said:

Tables don't show up on phones.  See if this works.

Player    Draft slot
Alex Len     5
Vince Carter    5
Trae Young    5
Taurean Prince    12
John Collins    19
Kevin Hueter    19
Justin Anderson    21
Deandre Bembry    21
Miles Plumlee    26
Omari Spellman    30
Tyler Dorsey    41
Daniel Hamilton    

Kent Bazemore    N/A
Dewayne Dedmon    N/A
Jeremy Lin    
N/A

Preciate it.  All those slots seem fair or better to me in hindsight.  Bembry needs to pay off some big dividends.  I can see how the three non-draftees didn’t get selected, making it that much more impressive they’ve all carved out productive and/ or lucrative careers.

• Like 1