• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young isn’t a unicorn. He’s normal, and that’s what makes him special

HawkItus

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

ps @AHF was missing in the gym today...and yesterday. I’m not down with him working out once a week. He needs to be on point with that $hit...

Ironically I did miss my workout this morning because I had to jump on a project for work very early.  Still have a workout planned for later tonight, though, so don't worry about me completely missing my exercise!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AHF said:

Ironically I did miss my workout this morning because I had to jump on a project for work very early.  Still have a workout planned for later tonight, though, so don't worry about me completely missing my exercise!

Nice! Get it there and take care of biz! ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 9:42 AM, macdaddy said:

Trae is our star.  He's not Matt Ryan.   Ryan does almost everything very well but no one thing stands out.   Trae's passing and shooting will be highlight reel stuff.   Atlanta crowds went nuts when Korver launched 3s.  It's going to be crazy for Trae. 

As far as being neutralized by bigger players there are plenty of examples of guys his size.   CP3 for one but there are many.   little Isaiah still scores a ton and he's a LOT shorter.   Dennis is the same size as Trae and doesn't have half the offensive arsenal.   

Dennis is about an inch taller and has longer arms. Dennis is much better at attacking the basket than Trae. What makes Trae special is his vision. He's a special passer.

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Dennis is about an inch taller and has longer arms. Dennis is much better at attacking the basket than Trae. What makes Trae special is his vision. He's a special passer.

I could of sworn Trae was a quarter inch taller than Dennis

16 hours ago, aali34 said:

Just checked. Trae is half an inch shorter

But twice the vision, passing, and shooting. Half inch? Meh ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Bigger?  Smaller?  Who cares?  The big question is, "Which player do you want on this Hawk team right now?"  Which one is a better fit for this Hawk team?  Fit is more important than size, so who makes the cut?

:MooseGoggles: