• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks pick up options on Bembry, Prince, Collins

thecampster

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

https://www.nba.com/hawks/hawks-pick-contract-options-bembry-collins-and-prince

Give you some insight on who Pierce likes on the roster (ie Bembry). Tells me they may have a future dance partner for 
Baze.

Trading Baze is something they are going to do regardless, particularly if he helps them win a few more games than they anticipate this year.

16 hours ago, AHF said:

I think it would be more notable if they didn’t pick up an option.  At rookie prices, a guy has to really show there is no upside to get cut loose on a team with a payroll like ours.

True. Also they are 3 of the biggest key pieces of our young core (yes we have alot of key young core pieces). Their contracts needed to be addressed so why would we not? Dorsey will probably be next on this list.

14 hours ago, NBASupes said:

That and his TC. TC more than preseason. 

TC?? I'm lost...

• Like 1

Dorsey was signed to just a two year deal, so he doesn't have an option to pick up.  If he turns out good, that's yet another mistake in a series of mistakes made by Travis Schlenk.  I don't believe Dorsey is a NBA caliber player though, so I feel he will be playing in Greece after this season.

49 minutes ago, sillent said:

True. Also they are 3 of the biggest key pieces of our young core (yes we have alot of key young core pieces). Their contracts needed to be addressed so why would we not? Dorsey will probably be next on this list.

TC?? I'm lost...

Training Camp.  Supes abbreviates everything.

Bembry’s contract should have some incentives based on low turnovers.

• Like 3