• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dinner for Schmucks

HawkItus

Somewhat stunned that some seem to be taking Ressler's comments as not having a bias.  Bud is a great HC, but it would be somewhat surprising to see him having front office duties again.  I also agree it looks terrible to be airing this out to Schultz and that had the perception not cut so deep I doubt he would have felt the need to deny with expletives.

We talked about Ressler making the decisions leading up to and during the draft and I took and still take the position that as he is the principal owner (forgive me) the buck stops with him.  Would think this is not an uncommon thing around the league.

That said, considering just how impactful Trae was last year, I will only say his popularity did not hurt considering how early into the tank we are.  I reckon Doncic falling to 3 was the last thing Ressler/Schlenk wanted in terms of how highly rated Luka was leading up to the draft by much of the national media and blogotopia. 

While getting the player they wanted and in theory a 1st round pick seems perfect, but Luka will always be the one that got away should be excel and Trae struggle.  Had Bagley been there at 3 would have been a far less polarizing decision.  Especially with us having Collins.