• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Number 1 and 6th scoring rookies are...

Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, High5 said:

The amount of time people spend comparing rookies after only a few games is too damn much. That's going to be kicked into overdrive on Wednesday. I hope our guy comes out on top at least. 

Didn't you know less than a handful of games in a career is the defining statement of said career?

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, High5 said:

The amount of time people spend comparing rookies after only a few games is too damn much. That's going to be kicked into overdrive on Wednesday. I hope our guy comes out on top at least. 

If he doesn't we will never hear the end of it. All the posters who went silent after last game will be out in full force.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Despite the 3 point shooting, JJJ is playing decent.  They really like what he brings to the team.

I hope Trae has a repeat of Sunday vs the Mavs.  Or at least have a very high assist game.

Ya I know I’ve seen him, mainly against us a couple games ago and he looked pretty damn solid. 

3 hours ago, AHF said:

And on the 3pt shooting, wait for a meaningful sample size.  22% on 9 attempts doesn’t mean jack.  If he made one more he’d be at 33%.  If Trae started 2-9 from deep I would not care.  Small sample size.

True...although I still don’t love his shot from 3...the mechanics are out of whack and he moves in too much while he’s shooting in the air. He needs some Drew Hanlen attention ASAP!

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I know I’ve seen him, mainly against us a couple games ago and he looked pretty damn solid. 

Dedmon plays and we can shut him down. Any bigger guy would tear us up with the lineups we were rolling out the first few games.

1 minute ago, mcleitsy said:

Dedmon plays and we can shut him down. Any bigger guy would tear us up with the lineups we were rolling out the first few games.

Wait would he have been checking Dedmon or Collins? Either way it’s true he did feast due to our lack of bigs available.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Guess we can conclude JJJ = Durant and almost 2x as good a 3pt shooter as Klay Thompson because you know 2018-19 KD 23%, JJJ 22%, Klay 13%.

There ya go @AHF, gettin’ with the program ???

• Like 1