• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not so Sexy...

Spud2nique

Sexton not impressing internally, specially the vets on his own squad.

Hey @kg01 ur initial “boy” (I know u got off him later in the draft process) is not good at all.) ? 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804398-report-cavaliers-veterans-dont-think-collin-sexton-knows-how-to-play

This mafcker can’t play!- Rodney Hood 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Sexton not impressing internally, specially the vets on his own squad.

Hey @kg01 ur initial “boy” (I know u got off him later in the draft process) is not good at all.) ? 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804398-report-cavaliers-veterans-dont-think-collin-sexton-knows-how-to-play

This mafcker can’t play!- Rodney Hood 

Haha, it's a shame.  I think he's a poor man's Bledsoe but dang them dudes are savages for not giving the dude more time before hopping off the Sex-wagon. 

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, it's a shame.  I think he's a poor man's Bledsoe but dang them dudes are savages for not giving the dude more time before hopping off the Sex-wagon. 

Ya it shows what kind of crappy vets the Cavs had and it builds a case for Lebron having to play with these vets. I think in today’s building and rebuilding teams, the term vets gets thrown around loosely, specially as far as them helping younger players. To me, a guy like JR Smith will never be a vet even if he plays in the league for 10 more seasons. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya it shows what kind of crappy vets the Cavs had and it builds a case for Lebron having to play with these vets. I think in today’s building and rebuilding teams, the term vets gets thrown around loosely, specially as far as them helping younger players. To me, a guy like JR Smith will never be a vet even if he plays in the league for 10 more seasons. 

Good point.  There shld be a different term for guys like Earl Smith.  I don't think he's a total dreg but he's certainly not a guy you want around impressionable youths.

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Most of those vets are there specifically because LeBron demanded them.  

• Like 2

Dayum, Kyle ...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-cavaliers-welched-handshake-deal-trade-kyle-korver-lebron-left-200848820.html

Cliff notes: Cavs GM handshake-agreed to trade Kial if Lebron left.  Apparently he's reneged on that.

Also, Sexyton being ill-prepared puts a black eye on Avery Johnson who's claim to fame in getting guys to Bama is that he can prep them for the league.  Oops.