• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks tattoo (cont)

Spud2nique

I’m sorry to bring this topic back but about 3 years ago I wanted a Hawks tattoo...it got delayed. I want one this time for sure. I’m probably doing the Pac-Man hawks logo of old on my right or left deltoid. I was thinking I wanted to attach an “ice Trae” reference on it as well. Or maybe get a “21” somewhere around the Pac-Man or possibly in it if it would look good. 

Anyone know of a designer ?‍? of this type of work? Thanks in advance.

ps @kg01 u need to get a heat logo on ur BIL’s butt when he’s drunk one day. Like a Zo Mourning game face on that a$$ or maybe a Voshon Lenard one!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

I wouldn't do an ice trae as you don't know his future.

Def a Pac Man logo.

Ya good point. I mean the only player I should consider are...well Nique and Spud ? ?.

ps ur making a hell of a run in fantasy football ? cap ?. I look up and it seems you’ve won like 3/4..4/5 weeks? Playoffs here you come!

• Admin
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya good point. I mean the only player I should consider are...well Nique and Spud ? ?.

ps ur making a hell of a run in fantasy football ? cap ?. I look up and it seems you’ve won like 3/4..4/5 weeks? Playoffs here you come!

still a ways to go but hopfully can maintain it ... still mad about you getting me with less then a point

13 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I wouldn't do an ice trae as you don't know his future.

Def a Pac Man logo.

Who's side are you on, cap?  The goal here is to convince him to get the worst tattoo possible.

@Spud2nique, gotta go with that #AliceWHOREford tat.  Make sure they get the bolding right.  At the small of your back so folks can partake when you rock them low-rise jeans on the strip.

Seriously though, pac-man logo is the move here.  We know that'll never change.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

still a ways to go but hopfully can maintain it ... still mad about you getting me with less then a point

One man I hope that one point doesn’t come back to haunt you but it seems this week everyone below you except for eddierockets will lose so you are definitely right there. Plus the fact that you have 2 rb that are legit, Matt Ryan coming back into his own and some other scary parts. I think you get in and become a problem. ? 

Stay away from specific players. They could do something unsavory like OJ Simpson somewhere down the line and then you're stuck with it. 

Also, PacMan logo, if you have never had red ink tattoo'd on you before, be careful. It's the color most folks are allergic to. 

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

At the small of your back so folks can partake when you rock them low-rise jeans on the strip.

Lmao ? can we get ur BIL One of these..we will make it like Mourning Hardaway Lenard Marjerle PJ Brown and Riley all holding hands in glitter...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

Stay away from specific players. They could do something unsavory like OJ Simpson somewhere down the line and then you're stuck with it. 

Also, PacMan logo, if you have never had red ink tattoo'd on you before, be careful. It's the color most folks are allergic to. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

if you have never had red ink tattoo'd on you before, be careful.

Good lookin out...it’ll be my first tattoo. Again I almost got a tribal armband in 1996 but Pam Anderson and I both outgrew the love for them! Luckily.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lmao ? can we get ur BIL One of these..we will make it like Mourning Hardaway Lenard Marjerle PJ Brown and Riley all holding hands in glitter...

Heh, his will be a Harold Minor special .. #I_Want_Minors_Jersey

Right on his neck.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Watch @bleachkit turn my Cav lovin a$$ into a Shelden avatar for the bet... smh ??‍♂️ hate the Cavs. @kg01 please don’t encourage a crazy avatar, remember I’m a human being here. I’ll accept John Candy (rip) avatars but that’s it..

You'd deserve it.  Serves you right for dealing with a man who (claims he) has a Shelden tat.  That's clearly a disturbed soul.

@bleachkit, have no mercy on spud2.  We have very few things to root for this season.  The fate of spud's avatar is one of them.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You'd deserve it.  Serves you right for dealing with a man who (claims he) has a Shelden tat.  That's clearly a disturbed soul.

@bleachkit, have no mercy on spud2.  We have very few things to root for this season.  The fate of spud's avatar is one of them.

Lmao ? nice