• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks tattoo (cont)

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry to bring this topic back but about 3 years ago I wanted a Hawks tattoo...it got delayed. I want one this time for sure. I’m probably doing the Pac-Man hawks logo of old on my right or left deltoid. I was thinking I wanted to attach an “ice Trae” reference on it as well. Or maybe get a “21” somewhere around the Pac-Man or possibly in it if it would look good. 

Anyone know of a designer ?‍? of this type of work? Thanks in advance.

ps @kg01 u need to get a heat logo on ur BIL’s butt when he’s drunk one day. Like a Zo Mourning game face on that a$$ or maybe a Voshon Lenard one!

8 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I wouldn't do an ice trae as you don't know his future.

Def a Pac Man logo.

Def Pac Man...if you really wanted to represent Trae, use the snowflake symbol as the eye in the pacman logo.

• Like 3

• 4 years later...
29 minutes ago, warcore said:

You still haven't done that!? C'mon spud! I got my Pac tat the moment we acquired Alex Len. 

You know what it is.. fear 😧 😂 💯 unadulterated FEAR 😨….

I’ll get it.. I said I would roughly 26 years ago (a tribal one then)… but this truly means a lot and im been thinking about it for a decade. 

I think im overthinking it. Like I want one by an ATL tattoo artist 👩‍🎨 but I’d have to get my butt to Atlanta, hotel 🏨 up, and get it done ✔️.. I keep waiting for that.

My special lady. It’s not a hard piece it’s a pacman and and A for the Braves a 5 year old could draw it..

Me: 🤨 

Also, I fear that the artist would hate the Braves and not do his best. That’s conspiracy theory #19 on the matter. 😂 

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

people say color isn’t the best on a tattoo

MaN F*** what people say, get the art that you gonna like - you're the one living with it lol.

So if you don't care about it looking a lil faded or jank in 30 years, full send it bro. Saw this thread pop up and didn't see you started it 5 years ago!! lol

Get the ice Pacman tat already!!!!! 

giphy.gif

Imma get one as soon as I get over my fear of needles and become a stronger human 🫡

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Also the question of black or red b black combo.. I want to keep it 💯 authentic but kinda like a lil swirl of color in it but people say color isn’t the best on a tattoo.. 🤷‍♀️ 

Yo you gotta get the color. Don't let those *****es water down your dream tattoo!!!

• Haha 1