• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game of Zones!

Spud2nique

55 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This was a decent episode but the last 2 have paled in comparison to the first few of this season.

Trae makes an appearance in episode 5 or 6.  The one with Lebron at the lottery.  Hilarious.  I won't give it away.

The 2nd and 3rd eps are the best imho.  The one with Lillard and Cousins and the other with Lowry/Derozan.  Classic.  Absolutely put Game of Thrones to shame.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

This was a decent episode but the last 2 have paled in comparison to the first few of this season.

Trae makes an appearance in episode 5 or 6.  The one with Lebron at the lottery.  Hilarious.  I won't give it away.

The 2nd and 3rd eps are the best imho.  The one with Lillard and Cousins and the other with Lowry/Derozan.  Classic.  Absolutely put Game of Thrones to shame.

I concur.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, it's called 'Google.  Why you tryna make us do yer dirty w.....

Ah dang it, spud.  

F*ck! I can’t even help myself today. I’m doing deeds on accident. If the Hawks win the finals you’ll find me working for Peace ✌️ Corps in Africa. 🤦‍♀️ 

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This was awesome!!

Trae at 5:25 and again like a minute later 😆. Tacko 😐 I am sitting 🪑 🤣 Bring back the Sonics!!! 

Another great scene was where Laettner was confused by Googs, Wally and our very own lotto breaking odds Bobby “platinum player” Sura! 😆 

• Haha 1

This entire series is outstanding.  If this were a TV show, I'd definitely watch it every week.

Just off of what we see in Episode 2, I'm hoping that they'll spin this somehow with the "new blood" of the NBA saving the day, beating the Dream Team.  Not the current team that they picked, but the real young guys.  Maybe Tatum and Luka survive the Battle of Seattle, but live to fight again later on.

Somehow, I figure that Zion is going to weigh heavily in later episodes this season.  Hopefully Trae will too.   Nice to see he and Vince get a few screen shots in Ep. 2.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hopefully Trae will too.   

Trae is definitely in it for a bit. He’s had a few appearances in the last few episodes. Really funny stuff indeed. I still can’t fathom not landing Zion. Trae to Zion. 😢 I’M NOT HATING ON JC I LOVE HIM OK 😊