• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game of Zones!

Spud2nique

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

New edition. @kg01 they formed ur Sunkings! 😂 

This was the longest one but no Trae 😞

Yeah, I feel like I could've at least got a shout out or something.  How long have I been talking about the Sun-Kings?

Considering how the episode went, I guess I can be ok with no Trae.

Spoiler

How bout Divac not knowing who they took ahead of Doncic.  Hehe  Bagley got brutalized.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I feel like I could've at least got a shout out or something.  How long have I been talking about the Sun-Kings?

Considering how the episode went, I guess I can be ok with no Trae.

Hide contents

How bout Divac not knowing who they took ahead of Doncic.  Hehe  Bagley got brutalized.

You’ve been on that remake Suns squad for at least 5 years now..those bastards at BR never shout out just steal ideas 💡 😆 

Divac was the best with Bagley 😆 

Also peep 👀 5:15 as Harden heads off to visit the strippers 😂.

A friend of mine is a huge 🚀 fan and texted me:

Harden lives for strip clubs. That may be his downfall ...

🤣 

• Like 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

New edition. @kg01 they formed ur Sunkings! 😂 

This was the longest one but no Trae 😞

Do you need the app to watch the full episode?  I linked out to a quick one that was less than 2 minutes.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, AHF said:

Do you need the app to watch the full episode?  I linked out to a quick one that was less than 2 minutes.

Looks like it.  I had to, which I particularly hated since I can't stand bleacher report.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Looks like it.  I had to, which I particularly hated since I can't stand bleacher report.

GOZ - The only reason to get BR app.

But still worth it.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Me too.

Just now, AHF said:

But still worth it.

Well worth it!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

But still worth it.

Oh I had no idea I thought the full version was on Twitter. I did watch from the app but I hate BR as well. I actually have an acquaintance that works for them and he he doesn’t know crap about basketball. I even saw him at a Warriors game a few years back and a friend and I moved up our seats 💺 to better ones after the first quarter cuz the Warriors sucked then, it was like 2011, then he and his friend spot us from afar, come to these close seats and sit by us, like directly behind us, a few rows away from the players, empty arena (fair weather scrub fans).. anyways he says wassup it’s been a while all this bs, meanwhile I’m trying to watch the game, Bucks up like 30 on the Warriors and I’m loving it (yes even then, hater since 86) then he says:

ARE THESE UR SEATS 💺???? 

I’m like trying to ignore him..

ARE THESE UR SEATS 💺????

Me:( mumbling) yaaa...

ARE THESE UR SEATS 💺????

Ive never been so close to clocking 🥊 before...

I wanted to say.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... OKKKKKK NO U DIP$HIT.. WE MOVED UP CUZ THE CROWD SUCKS AND THERE ARE EMPTY SEATS BUT SAY IT LOUDER TO THE USHER CAN KICK US OUT!!!! 😡 

Ya that guy works for BR 🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I love the Sam Heinke Part the best. 😂 He thinks they got Tatum. This was is too Celt biased for my taste. Bill Simmons, Pierce, Tatum ugh 😩 

Clearly they were influence by the actual GOT ending considering they figured a way to make this one suck bonkey dalls too.

A couple funny moments but I mean can we hide the Selltic fanhood a bit, please?  Please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Clearly they were influence by the actual GOT ending considering they figured a way to make this one suck bonkey dalls too.

A couple funny moments but I mean can we hide the Selltic fanhood a bit, please?  Please?

I think it was supposed to be a joke that they followed the actual GOT ending.  So spoilers for that if anyone hasn't seen it.

Definitely the episode before the finale was better.  Should have gone less GOT meta and more finished their own version in a more satisfying way.

Also, MJ = 🐐

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Apparently a lotta scrub and Celts fans running BR. I knew I hated them 😆

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Also, MJ = 🐐

Agreed. He tortured 😖 us year after year. As a Hawks fan I hated the entire 90’s Bulls run. It made me a bitter and cynical person for a decade. 

Having said that, he is the greatest basketball player to me. Maybe it’s a generation thing but I never saw Bill Russell live. Never saw Wilt live. Saw Lebron, he’s not it, saw Kobe, he wasn’t it. Never saw Big O live. Saw 30+ year old Kareem be pretty darn good but not it.

Jordan was it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AHF said:

I think it was supposed to be a joke that they followed the actual GOT ending.  So spoilers for that if anyone hasn't seen it.

Definitely the episode before the finale was better.  Should have gone less GOT meta and more finished their own version in a more satisfying way.

Also, MJ = 🐐

Yeah I got that.  I'm saying I didn't like that they did that.

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah I got that.  I'm saying I didn't like that they did that.

Yep.  Agreed.  Ironically ended up being too predictable an ending for it.

The ending actually saved a real bad final episode. 

1/2 of that episode should've been the battle itself vs the Dream Team, with Lebron and Jordan trading signature moves and making shots in a mano e mano battle at the end of the game.  Then they should've had Lebron chasing down Jordan to block a dunk, and making a midrange fadeaway jumper in his face to go up by 1. 

At the end, Jordan pushes off on Lebron at the FT line for the game winner, but misses . . . and the rebound is secured by JR Smith who runs out by the 3 point line to run the clock out.

12 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The ending actually saved a real bad final episode. 

1/2 of that episode should've been the battle itself vs the Dream Team, with Lebron and Jordan trading signature moves and making shots in a mano e mano battle at the end of the game.  Then they should've had Lebron chasing down Jordan to block a dunk, and making a midrange fadeaway jumper in his face to go up by 1. 

At the end, Jordan pushes off on Lebron at the FT line for the game winner, but misses . . . and the rebound is secured by JR Smith who runs out by the 3 point line to run the clock out.

I didn't appreciate them spending 99% of the episode on patting the media on the back telling everyone how important(sic) they are.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm drowning in Ewing's sweat! I'm drowning in Ewing's sweat!:laugh::laugh:

The war battle cries were hilarious 😂 I think they threw shade at Clyde Drexler too 😂 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I didn't appreciate them spending 99% of the episode on patting the media on the back telling everyone how important(sic) they are.

Windhorst is getting way too much exposure. And Simmons eww 😷 🤮 I cant stand that guy he hasn’t even made it through puberty yet.

• Haha 1