• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New York rejects Hawks' offer for #3 pick

Atlantaholic

13 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Is the Championship rigged too? Did the league want Toronto and Leonard to win the trophy this year?

Yes.  Get more eyes on the games and tap into another segment (Toronto and Canada as whole).  Outright rigged?  I don’t necessarily think that.  With all sports industries though the powers that be and Las Vegas have results they want to see happen.  League offices can definitely nudge referees towards the desired result.

13 hours ago, Eddielives said:

Well I'm convinced.

Don't worry friend.  They're not as smart as you and I.  When the truth comes out, they'll see we were the wise ones that saw through the charade.....oh and could you pm me the directions on how to fold the most effective tin hat?  Mine is all torn up from overuse. Thanks ahead of time.  

Not my fault if you choose to be ignorant.  It isn’t far fetched to think rich, greedy, and powerful people want certain things to happen.  Conversely it’s not unwarranted to think these same people can sway things in their favor either.

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Yes.  Get more eyes on the games and tap into another segment (Toronto and Canada as whole).  Outright rigged?  I don’t necessarily think that.  With all sports industries though the powers that be and Las Vegas have results they want to see happen.  League offices can definitely nudge referees towards the desired result.

Michigan State’s finest! How goes it sexy Lexi.

- @kg01

😏 

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, Alex said:

So are the Durant and Thompson injuries fake? Or did the league somehow orchestrate those injures too?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

b34.gif

That was offensive on so many levels.  Where's a mod when you need one?

shm.gif

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 wtffff AHF from way downtown..

BANNNNG!

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

wait-for-it.gif

I need more LIIIIIIIKES!!!

:laugh1::laugh1:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jdawgflow said:

Isn’t this a video of Spud from someone’s phone a few years back?

😂 wait a sec... oh ur an OG it’s cool. 😎