• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sarah K. Spencer replaces C.Viv as the Hawks beat writer for the AJC

NBASupes

On 7/25/2019 at 3:23 PM, Duff_Man said:

FINALLY! Welcome aboard, SKS!

Can we double her salary and have her replace DOL now, too?

On 7/26/2019 at 12:24 PM, frosgrim said:

I can't endorse this enough! Leadbetter is horrid, so much worse than Viv, who just didn't care.  DOL, believes he's a great writer and his level of ego and hubris is astounding. 

Ledbetter is an idiot. That Takk interview is comedy gold 🏆 

On 7/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, Eddielives said:

Gasp!  A woman covering the Hawks???!!!  We all know from a certain enlightened segment of this Squawk community that this means she's nothing more than eye candy that got the job for physical reasons and not because there can actually be a woman with real qualifications besides her boobs, butt, and pretty face!

Your not referring to the the "Hawks View" now are you.

13 hours ago, Eddielives said:

I'm referencing a thread a while back that got out of hand that dealt with females in the sports broadcasting/reporting industry.

Nothing wrong with women reporters. Plenty of men only played one sport at a very low level; but received a good education and became journalist covering a lot of sports or not even the one they played at their best. Women can do the same thing yet are viewed as less. Most of the women journalist on the golf channel can beat just about any ameteur man or women. If they happen to look good, nothing wrong with brains and looks as far as I am concerned. The more the merrier.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2019 at 12:24 PM, frosgrim said:

I can't endorse this enough! Leadbetter is horrid, so much worse than Viv, who just didn't care.  DOL, believes he's a great writer and his level of ego and hubris is astounding. 

He had a classic DOL moment last week;

Julio Jones: "I'm not going to talk about my contract."

DOL immediately: "How is the contract coming along..."