• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Media Day 2019

JayBirdHawk

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

Look at it this way.  Asking to spiff up the uniforms doesn’t make a top 10 list of “most shocking Squawk posts” in any given week!

That's fair.  I have like 10 posts challenging dudes to fights in any given week.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

That's fair.  I have like 10 posts challenging dudes to fights in any given week.

Since you have helped crank out three kids you really don't have to worry about that manhood thing anymore you know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/1/2019 at 2:38 PM, Spud2nique said:

Why is it that when I see Hunter I can visualize him being an absolute dog 🐕 on superior wings in the league but I can’t see Cam doing this even though it’s been noted several times by scouting reports, media and even himself that he’s a really good defensive player? 

I don’t wanna get into metrics but isn’t Cam the longer guy too? 

Does Cam seriously defend like a Paul George? 

HUnter is longer. 6'8 with a 7'2 wingspan. Reddish is 6'8 with a 7'0 wingspan.

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

HUnter is longer. 6'8 with a 7'2 wingspan. Reddish is 6'8 with a 7'0 wingspan.

We don't have official measurements of Hunter. Reddish at the combine was 6'6.5, 7.0.5 and 208. Now he is 6'7.5 and 218. Height with shoes for both players is 6'9. Cam wingspan is strange. In HS, his measurements was this: 

Jun 28, 2017, 03:06 pm

The same can be said for Cameron Reddish, who measured 6'7 in shoes with a 7'1 wingspan and a 203-pound frame. Standing 6'4.75 in shoes with a 6'8 wingspan at 177-pounds when he entered high school - Source: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Cameron-Reddish-85451/ ©DraftExpress

Edited by NBASupes

On 10/2/2019 at 9:13 AM, kg01 said:

Collins needs to grow his hair back out.

So we can have a team full of super saiyans? Trae, Cam,Turner, Jones, Parker, Crabbe, Fernando, DeAndre's and even Vince fit the description lol 

• Like 1