• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Media Day 2019

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

Do we really believe that Parsons is 6'10'' and is one of the few NBA players to list his height in bare feet?   :no:

(I'd mention the angle making this tougher and the hair being a factor in first reaction to the shot - like compare the top of their heads to the top of their shoulders - but that seems like smaller pickings than pointing out we shouldn't be relying on prior listed heights for projecting where someone will list when they get measured.)

• Like 4

Noticed a couple things during the interviews. The maturity level of our players is beyond their years. 

They all seem super confident and ready to roll. 

Deandre said he wanted to be called Dre doh? 😂 I’m spelling it wrong most likely. He said he modeled his game after Melo growing up...

When they were interviewing Collins, who by the way is hilarious 😂, was that Nique that walked by and he yelled GOAT 🐐 ALERT 🚨?

Fun times ahead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Noticed a couple things during the interviews. The maturity level of our players is beyond their years. 

They all seem super confident and ready to roll. 

Deandre said he wanted to be called Dre doh? 😂 I’m spelling it wrong most likely. He said he modeled his game after Melo growing up...

When they were interviewing Collins, who by the way is hilarious 😂, was that Nique that walked by and he yelled GOAT 🐐 ALERT 🚨?

Fun times ahead.

I thought he said Dre Dog. I could be wrong.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

I thought he said Dre Dog. I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok that makes more sense.. my bad I thought he meant like play doh Dre doh? Ya I think ur right.

I heard 'Dre Doh'.

My interpretation is 'Deux' as in french for #2.... as in Dre #2.:thinking: (I'm prolly wrong :laugh1:)

These Millennials!!:hehe:

7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm looking forward to the certified heights 😁.

7 hours ago, AHF said:

Do we really believe that Parsons is 6'10'' and is one of the few NBA players to list his height in bare feet?   :no:

(I'd mention the angle making this tougher and the hair being a factor in first reaction to the shot - like compare the top of their heads to the top of their shoulders - but that seems like smaller pickings than pointing out we shouldn't be relying on prior listed heights for projecting where someone will list when they get measured.)

Parsons is not 6'10, not even close. These listed heights are absolutely laughable, and media takes them as gospel. Players can literally put whatever height they want for their listed height. I give Kevin Durant props for being the only player in NBA history to make himself shorter than he actually is in his listed height, which is why he is listed at 6'9".