• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Public service announcement for those who snore or have sleep apnea

thecampster

So I bought one of these

Anti Snoring Tounge Sleeve

It's called a tongue sleeve...yah I know it looks like a baby's binky and/or a well something dirty but consider this a public service announcement.

It works! It really does work. 3 straight nights, no snoring. Only a little weird to get used to, way better than a CPAP only a small bit of discomfort and you'll sleep great.

How does it work. I'm not kidding. You pinch the end. Stick your tongue in it up to your fingers....release and it sucks your tongue into the binky part. Then, wear it like a binky as you sleep. It keeps your jaw and tongue stretched forward opening your airwaves. it's weird but it works well.

Okay, that's 10 more good guy points for me...you're all welcome.  If you need one...search anti-snoring tongue sleeve in google or amazon.  And yes...it looks really weird when you sleep but its worth it.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 10/2/2019 at 6:49 PM, thecampster said:

So I bought one of these

Anti Snoring Tounge Sleeve

It's called a tongue sleeve...yah I know it looks like a baby's binky and/or a well something dirty but consider this a public service announcement.

It works! It really does work. 3 straight nights, no snoring. Only a little weird to get used to, way better than a CPAP only a small bit of discomfort and you'll sleep great.

How does it work. I'm not kidding. You pinch the end. Stick your tongue in it up to your fingers....release and it sucks your tongue into the binky part. Then, wear it like a binky as you sleep. It keeps your jaw and tongue stretched forward opening your airwaves. it's weird but it works well.

Okay, that's 10 more good guy points for me...you're all welcome.  If you need one...search anti-snoring tongue sleeve in google or amazon.  And yes...it looks really weird when you sleep but its worth it.

Thanks.  I've tried the mouthguard things that pull your bottom jaw forward.  It's the same principal i think but the mouthguard just hurts and seems like it'd be bad for your teeth and jaw.  I may give this a shot.   

18 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Thanks.  I've tried the mouthguard things that pull your bottom jaw forward.  It's the same principal i think but the mouthguard just hurts and seems like it'd be bad for your teeth and jaw.  I may give this a shot.   

I'm a few weeks in now and you get used to it after about a week. You don't even recognize the tongue thing.