• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If it were Trae ...

"Da LEaGuE fiGuReD HiM OwT!!!" - Eggsperts

As it is ...

"What bad game?  I didn't see nuthin." - Eggsperts 

No cuz he doesn’t  plays in a similar “small market nba” city 🌆 🤨.. oh wait.. how big is.. 

• Like 2

On 3/3/2024 at 10:30 AM, Spud2nique said:

@HawksNWaffles 👋 I didn’t know where to put this but for some odd reason it ran through my ads and I thought of you cuz..

Well it’s some weird twilight zone $hit :mellow: :huh: :frantics: :ohmy: :worried: 

Why does Kyme 👀 like Aaron Rodgers. 😯 

IMG_3426.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3418.jpeg

You and waffles need to get a room for this.

Also, wake me when folks gold Luk to the same standard they hold our guy to.  Guy puttin up numbers but they losin' out there.... 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
On 3/2/2024 at 8:39 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Imagine if this was our guy!

Whispers that he's still playing somewhat injured from the hamstring injury, but only playing to get to the 65 game threshold to be eligible to get All-NBA so he can get his designated Rookie Max Extention. (An extra $40 mil)

• Like 1

Why is some idiot Bulls assistant shoving JC? F that, JC remained calm I woulda got suspended for beating that a$$… I didn’t like the look of the assistant coach either he looked like a Grade A douchebag if I may.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So I finally watched nbatv and saw our old pal Lauren assisting their oncourt segment.  Running around the court a lil....

No further comment, I don't wanna get in trouble.

IYKYK

😍 

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 9:51 AM, Spud2nique said:

Luka is only about the stats. Come at me.

Fax 

11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:

Why am I just now seeing this?  I'm slippin like Pippen.  Smh 

• Haha 2

So this is ok with Adam Silver? Head coaches flying out to block opposing player’s shots on the floor? Adam, you are. Real moron like Joe Maz here what the hell is he doing, MAN GIT YO A$$ OFF THE COURT 🌞

If it was possible to hate the Celts even more I now do. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So this is ok with Adam Silver? Head coaches flying out to block opposing player’s shots on the floor? Adam, you are. Real moron like Joe Maz here what the hell is he doing, MAN GIT YO A$$ OFF THE COURT 🌞

What if he injured the player? Or even touched the player?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What if he injured the player? Or even touched the player?

His explanation of it somehow makes it worse.

Basically said he doesn't want a player to feel good about himself by making a shot.  So he tells players to contest those after-whistle shots just like in a game.

Well dude, what happens if somebody turns an ankle on your dumbarse foot?  Is that worth it?

This is the same as that Nets assistant that came onto the court during a playoff game a couple years ago and got t'd up.  That's not a coach or staff's job.  What's next?  You gonna ask the mop guy to slide tackle guys after free throws?

Just stupid reasoning.  But again, WackAdam's NBA, folks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had a non-basketball observation on my heart.

Mary J Blige is an icon.

She has some great songs.

But, if you close your eyes, forget you're listening to an icon(sic), and listen to her actual singing .... her actual singing ....

She's terrible.  Objectively terrible.  Lady can't sing.  Can barely carry a tune.

Sorry, not sorry. 

• Haha 2

On 3/21/2024 at 5:19 AM, kg01 said:

Mary J Blige is an icon.

Lauren Hill was claiming her mic 🎤 stopped working 10 years ago when I saw her in the Bay Area and she cut the show short..

Spud: AHHHHHH HELL NAHHHHHHHH I WANT MO!!!!! GIMME MOOOOOOO!!!!!! 

ps Ole Spud was caught in a smoke 💨 fest 😶‍🌫️ 2nd hand daze I tell ya! Don’t worry mods still clean I can have a pee sample as early as today! :frantics:

• Haha 2