• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Pacers had the luckiest dang first round matchup.  Bucks w/o Giannis.  Geez louise.  There's literally no one to root for in the east except Cleveland.  Come on Cleveland!

Pacers vs MIL without Giannis or Lillard really.

Loston vs Liami without Jimi. 

NYK vs PHI with a "hobbled" JoeLLLL.

I just hope the league does the right thing and just stop the playoffs and award the trophy to whoever wins DEN v MIN. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pacers vs MIL without Giannis or Lillard really.

Loston vs Liami without Jimi. 

NYK vs PHI with a "hobbled" JoeLLLL.

I just hope the league does the right thing and just stop the playoffs and award the trophy to whoever wins DEN v MIN. 

Well wouldn't mind seeing one of those teams stomp OKC and BOS but you run the risk of some 'lucky breaks' 

• Like 2

Wow 😮 we all on the @Sothron wagon without even knowing it… :huh: I knew Soth drove nicely but this way too smooth my man. You wear classy leather driving gloves 🧤 with holes 🕳️ in them huh. Stevie McQueen style? #gonuggs #gominny #everyoneelsejustgo :airquote:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow 😮 we all on the @Sothron wagon without even knowing it… :huh: I knew Soth drove nicely but this way too smooth my man. You wear classy leather driving gloves 🧤 with holes 🕳️ in them huh. Stevie McQueen style? #gonuggs #gominny #everyoneelsejustgo :airquote:

@Sothron absolutely has a beaded driver's seat cover, wears aviators, the aforementioned fingerless gloves, and bumps yacht rock whilst driving his bandwagon.  He saved me a seat although I've derided his multi-team-ness for years.

If you don't know what yacht rock is just think Hall & Oates, Michael Mcdonald, and a lil' Lionel Ritchie and/or Commodores so it all goes down smooooov...

😎 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

You all are welcome on the Sothron bus. I only wish I could direct all the greatness from the Nuggets and TWolves lately over to the Hawks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

Them dayum Twolves ain't jokes.

I called 🐜 the new age Mike last night… out loud…

my special lady looked at me like she never heard me say that about anyone else… and she’s right.

Man oh man. Ant 🐜 is fun to watch. 

Confidence/borderline cockiness high

But his game backs it up big time.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Bye 👋 Ayesha 😆 

image000000.jpeg

Did GS have any shot at Edwards?  This feels a little like saying, "The Nets are unlikely to draft Tim Duncan because they really love Keith Van Horn."

Eh, I suppose Edwards wasn't that kind of slam dunk as a prospect and that this was posted roughly 9 months before the draft so 🤷‍♂️.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

How long they're gonna milk this grade 1 hamstring strain? Now it's a bad back too?.:blanky:

The decline also started BEFORE the injury..

29.1 PPG on 55/47 shooting in the 14 games before IST final

20.6 PPG on 46/35 in the 14 games after IST final

Teams got tape  and his hot streak ended.

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How long they're gonna milk this grade 1 hamstring strain? Now it's a bad back too?.:blanky:

The decline also started BEFORE the injury..

29.1 PPG on 55/47 shooting in the 14 games before IST final

20.6 PPG on 46/35 in the 14 games after IST final

Teams got tape  and his hot streak ended.

It's really odd seeing folks excuse-make for some players. If he's not healthy, he shld be eviscerated for prioritizing all nba money over winning. 

• Thanks 2

The (Kn)Fix is In!

Its been a cool 40-sum years since the Knix had a 'chip.  But leave it to ol' WackAdam to get them over the top.  He couldnt do it for the playoffs.  Nah, that would be too obvious.

Let's adjust the rules mid-season then lie about it.  No one will suspect a thing, right?

We'll reinstitute fowl-ball just in time for the Knix to thrive.  But thats not enough.  We'll, simultaneously, allow their starr to get every call.  Foul-bait, smoul-bait.  Anything goes, as long as it goes for tha Knix.

Dont say I didn't warn you.... 

I Seen Enough!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

The (Kn)Fix is In!

Its been a cool 40-sum years since the Knix had a 'chip.  But leave it to ol' WackAdam to get them over the top.  He couldnt do it for the playoffs.  Nah, that would be too obvious.

Let's adjust the rules mid-season then lie about it.  No one will suspect a thing, right?

We'll reinstitute fowl-ball just in time for the Knix to thrive.  But thats not enough.  We'll, simultaneously, allow their starr to get every call.  Foul-bait, smoul-bait.  Anything goes, as long as it goes for tha Knix.

Dont say I didn't warn you.... 

I Seen Enough!

Honestly this is the first time ever i've been semi-cheering for the Knicks.  I hate this Pacers team.  But despite that the Pacers are getting jobbed.  It's crazy bad calls and one sided for the most part.  This Knicks team is good but think about how well they are doing  playing their starters basically the whole game.   Is pretty hard to believe.  Granted Indy just really isn't that good so there's that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I hate him! This makes NO sense. 

Exhibit A: (s)curry was doing well 2015-2019, he changed the rules because there were scurry Stans.

FF 2 years later: Trae is doing his thing WITHOUT the help in officiating (rule changes) from Silver.

FF 3 years later… Brunson.. NY… PROTECT BRUNSON AT ALL COST?

ps Accidentally drive by espn or espn 2 listen I heard .. Colin 🐄 herd say something like .. 

This run… that is being made by Brunson and the Knicks is that of “movies 🎥 “ We’ve seen it in momentary instances like Derrick Rose at Memphis or BLAH BLAH BLAH… something along those lines, needless to say I almost 🤮..

I may be biased and tired today but I hate that guy.. this is wrong on too many levels. 

pps I hate the Knicks, Pacers, and any other team that’s not us honestly. I like playoff basketball 🏀 but everytime eww aren’t in it it’s hard for me to watch without getting annoyed at everything and their (it’s 🤨) moms! GET OFF MY LAWNNNNN!!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

ps Accidentally drive by espn or espn 2

Bernard shouldn’t have to be dragged through this bs. If I’m him I be like.. I dunno bro I was better than this lil ish. I’m out! :angry2:

IMG_4976.jpeg

Yeah so ... about fellow GT guy Harrison Butker ... uh, I got nothin.

Basically ignorance masquerading as religion. 

As a Christian dude, I can confidently say the worst thing about Christianity is Christians themselves.  The holier-than-thou grandstanding and pedestal-sitting is not of God. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1