• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lemme Get Just One Rib, Uncle Paul!

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Atlanta, GA  (RestaurantNews.com This is it! Southern Kitchen and BBQ, an Atlanta-based Southern home-style restaurant brand, announced today the launch of its franchising program and the signing of professional NBA player Paul Millsap as its first area developer for Greater Atlanta.

((snip))

During his time in Atlanta playing for the Atlanta Hawks, Millsap became a frequent visitor to This Is It! restaurants and was drawn to the brand’s emphasis on family and its mix of homemade BBQ, seafood, and soul food. As the brand’s first area developer for Greater Atlanta, Paul plans to open at least three new locations in the area, with the first of these restaurants to open by mid-2020.

“While I was living in Atlanta, I fell in love with This Is It! restaurants for their delicious food and strong focus on family and Southern hospitality,” said Millsap. “As a longtime fan of the brand, I jumped at the opportunity to expand this concept throughout Georgia and am excited for This Is It! to become a large part of my future in the restaurant industry.”

~lw3

• Like 2