• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Half the season behind us, what FA targets are you most hoping on Schlenk's radar?

sturt

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ps Bird you just turned out @sturt Few if his guys on the list. 

Just now, sturt said:

Credit Kirschner that he's saying right up front that he's not writing from any insider insight, but just like any of us trying to assess the options.

• Premium Member

He hasn't always been especially conscientious about that kind of thing, Spud. For instance, his tweets following the Bazemore trade didn't discern between his editorial opinion tweeting and his journalist reporting tweeting.

And btw, too... I'll look it up for you since it sounds like you missed it, but CK's chosen topic may even have been inspired by something I posted a couple or three days back. I'm sure you'll find it really captivating. 😄 

18 minutes ago, sturt said:

He hasn't always been especially conscientious about that kind of thing, Spud. For instance, his tweets following the Bazemore trade didn't discern between his editorial opinion tweeting and his journalist reporting tweeting.

And btw, too... I'll look it up for you since it sounds like you missed it, but CK's chosen topic may even have been inspired by something I posted a couple or three days back. I'm sure you'll find it really captivating. 😄 

To be honest I don’t really remember any writers and what they write. I don’t think it’s like a coincidence that the Hawks are paired up with the free agents everyone mentions. We have money, and the free agents who are looking to get paid and young will obviously be linked to us. Chris Kirshner, you or me could come up with any of these scenarios. 

Again, to be clear, I want the Hawks to make the best move for our team. I’m not worried about who says what. Just make good moves that make sense. If that’s Christian Wood, that’s fine, if it’s Trez, that’s great too!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

To be honest I don’t really remember any writers and what they write. I don’t think it’s like a coincidence that the Hawks are paired up with the free agents everyone mentions. We have money, and the free agents who are looking to get paid and young will obviously be linked to us. Chris Kirshner, you or me could come up with any of these scenarios. 

Again, to be clear, I want the Hawks to make the best move for our team. I’m not worried about who says what. Just make good moves that make sense. If that’s Christian Wood, that’s fine, if it’s Trez, that’s great too!

I agree what ever makes sense for Schlenk. That could include drafting a big and then only investing in shooters. Not that they are anywhere near always right but very few mocks have us taking a guard or wing now.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2