Do you all think that we will see Clint if they restart the season?

Wurider05

• Premium Member

1 month ago:

It’s hard to fully gauge where he is with his progress because there’s no in-person evaluation from Chelsea Lane and the Hawks during this time, but Capela says he’s progressing.

“I’m feeling pretty good,” Capela said. “I’m going to keep doing what the medical staff is saying. I think they’ve been doing a pretty good job. I feel pretty good, honestly. I’m not 100 percent yet. It’s getting better, so I’m optimistic about it.”

Capela’s decision to play through pain is why he’s still dealing with this process that started in late December. Capela didn’t properly rest the foot to allow it to fully heal when he originally felt discomfort. He said last month that he dealt with the pain and learned to play through it.

If the regular season resumes and they'll play to 70 games, which would be 3 games. I don't think he will.

If they play out the entire regular season, 15 games...50/50.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Its obvious he was injured when we acquired him in a trade.  Hopefully next season he will be fine but it's been 3 months since the trade and he is not back to 100%?   

• Moderators

Just shut him down and let him come back healthy next year.  Even if he was fine, it isn't like you'd be seeing how he really plays with other guys.  Things will be so out of sorts when we return that getting 5 games in or whatever is  not worth it if he isn't 100% healthy.  Plus winning games does us nothing for the remainder of the year.  We want to stay near the top of the list for % chance at the lottery.

• Like 3