Can't lie, AHF is the best moderator in the sports world

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

1. Smart

2. Compassionate 

3. Fair

4. Intelligent 

5. Dependable 

He has all of the traits of a great moderator and an even better person. It's a joy to have you as a fan and our moderator, @AHF.

Have you ever been to the Atlanta Falcons message board? They have a moderator who is best buddies with the main posters, and let's them say whatever they want, and then bans people who argue back with them. So yes, we are lucky. Many moderators are biased, petty, immature, etc.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

1. Smart

2. Compassionate 

3. Fair

4. Intelligent 

5. Dependable 

He has all of the traits of a great moderator and an even better person. It's a joy to have you as a fan and our moderator, @AHF.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that @NBASupes account was hacked by "management"?

Quick, somebody do a wellness check on KSupes.  Supes!  Blink twice if you're being held captive.

I was gonna say he can remove his 👃🏾 from the culo now but I don’t know what’s pc on squawk or in real life anymore. 

I kid Supes I know ur rollin. Just stay safe it’s been a while. ✌️ 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that @NBASupes account was hacked by "management"?

Quick, somebody do a wellness check on KSupes.  Supes!  Blink twice if you're being held captive.

Supes trying to play the crowd and AHF! His upcoming Avatar change will be EPIC!  He's trying to speak to the softer side of AHF. :cute:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Found footage of AH hard at work(sic) moddin' ...

slpt.gif

I’m sorry kg but I gotta ask...

Where on earth 🌍 do you find these (what’s the best word to use here..) odd...odd and scarce gifs? 😐 Did u and the uni 💣 er bunk at Berkeley? Or is it from Jeff’s freezer 😶 

I ask because I just saw dude’s stomach moving. That’s creepy bro.