Opening Day ⚾️

Spud2nique

The Braves open their 2020 season today at 4pm est against the New York Mets in New York. The Braves are favorites to take the NL East crown 👑 once again with the oddsmakers followed by the Nats and the Mets respectively. Speaking of the “champs”, they got underway last night and took an L to the Yanks. I hate the Yanks with all my heart but it was an division game so I was rooting for them. 

Soroka vs deGrom

Tough matchup for us to face a back to back Cy Young pitcher. If he wins again this year he’s entering Randy Johnson territory I believe.

GO BRAVES!!!!!!

ps I think the Nats need more pitching. They sent a guy named Fauci to the mound last night. They should have stuck with him.... 

Fauci... JUST A BIT OUTSIDE. His pitch social distances itself from the catcher 😆 

• Haha 2

I waited for 4 months to watch the Braves get 3 hits and 0 runs on opening day.  😞 

It’s only a game but we need more heart ❤️ I’m sorry. You can’t show out like that on offense opening day that’s bad.

I knew Cespedes was gonna screw us and had a feeling Martin was gonna continue to struggle. Dang. 

Down to our last strike in the top of the 9th, new acquisition Marcell Ozuna goes DEEEEEEEEEP!!!! Saved us!

1 year 18 million dollar deal and he helped get us our first win of the new decade! #20201stwin