• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcon's division wins Super Bowl

Gray Mule

Congratulations to Tamps Bay!

Falcons had no opportunity.  We weren't that good but our division was!!

Atlanta has a new head coach and a new GM and a hope of better things to come.

:smug:

• Moderators

Watching that horrible game i just kept thinking how the terrible Falcons only gave up 17 points to KC this year and only 7 through the first 3 quarters.   It probably should have been a more noticed sign that a truly good D would be trouble for the Chiefs.

That said, that horizontal, side arm whip by Mahomes was one of the crazier things i've seen.  What an arm. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Falcons releasing & waiving players now to get the $$$ payroll down a bit.  Some of those gigantic contracts will be reworked.  Saints have done this for years and now Falcons have their man who worked this.

Opening of the 2021-22 season still a long way ahead.  Free agency, trades, the draft.  

New head coach and new GM.  We hope for better future for Atlanta....

:sun:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Trimming some cash fat. Ryan diverting, Davidson the same, Fowler restructured and is counting on incentives which is not typical and the price tag for Neal and his injuries just signed with Quinn and those irritating guys in Dallas. We are a  bit under the cap even with a couple of minor defensive signings. Front Office looking a good bit more business like so far as opposed to the recently retired regime. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, will say this, the Falcons did bring in a highlight reel in Cordarrelle Patterson. Shades of Devin Hester but much bigger and we apparently plan to use him in his stellar ST role as well as running back and receiver. See a lot of snaps in his future with us this upcoming season. The guy has been a blast to watch returning kicks for sure. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Great draft pick.  Falcons don't have enough cap room to sign all their draft picks.  Jones will probably be gone for the payroll relief, not because we don't love him.

:smug:

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 10:11 AM, macdaddy said:

I know Ryan won the MVP and went to the super bowl but he was most effective at winning games when Gonzalez was here.    I think this pick is a great one. 

Yeah, think Matt may have a Winslow Sr./Kelce target moving forward now. Maybe we can outscore the league for a while and get another shot at the game that counts. Am banking a lot on Arthur Smith making that a feasible goal.