• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young, Ja Morant, Luka Doncic, and Devin Booker.

KB21

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Ironic that the same people that say Trae Young is "insufferable" because of his style of play are the usual Lebron jock strap riders when it's Lebron that's out there trying to win an emmy with his flopping basically every single game he plays. 

Yeah.  I'm sure everyone has seen the meme, but LeBron flopped around and really put on a show after getting poked in the eye.  He stayed down for 80 seconds.  Kevin Pillar got hit in the face by a 95 mph fastball, was bleeding profusely, and was down for 36 seconds.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, KB21 said:

Yeah.  I'm sure everyone has seen the meme, but LeBron flopped around and really put on a show after getting poked in the eye.  He stayed down for 80 seconds.  Kevin Pillar got hit in the face by a 95 mph fastball, was bleeding profusely, and was down for 36 seconds.  

The whole time he was out there he was saying "I can't see... I can't see". After he hit the shot he looked at Curry and said "I can't see. I'm blind". Dude is the king of clowns and the NBA will pick up popularity again the moment the NBA stops polishing his johnson 24/7 and starts putting on some spotlight on the emerging stars that don't act like they are both victims and better than everyone else. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I am LeBron fan and I love Trae Young. Most Trae haters are just clown ass bitches and some are just Lukastans. 

I can't knock his game, it speaks for itself. He is at the very least a top 3 all time player in NBA history. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

LeBron is an actor extraordinaire.

Edited by LucastheThird
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this after the night Devin Booker just had.  These young guys are fricking good!!  I think you should add Donovan Mitchell to the list, as he makes a major difference for the Jazz.  All are 24 or younger.  Non play in a large market.  

• Like 2