• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason 2021 G3: Hawks @ Grizzlies 10/09/2021 8:00PM

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah the Failcons aren't an Atlanta team anymore.   They're the Buckhead Hawks to me.

Shiii, if you hoity toity Buckheadites wanna secede from Atlanta, you gotta take the sucky football team witcho a**es.

Whole team needs a factory reset but ownership is denial. They gonna find out when they lose to Jets on Sunday & can't put butts in seats. Hey, at least we got Kyle Pitts! 🥲

• Confused 1

Just now, marco102 said:

Why is Okafor tapping rebounds he can grab?

Come on, marc.  You know the answer.  It's 'cause he sucks harder than the Hoover dam.

Wait, did I mess up that metaphor?

Anyways, how TF was he almost the #1 pick in a draft?  Yikes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone said after game 2 for Cam, watch him go 3-12 for 7 points in the next game. 

That's what we gotta get out Cam. The bullshit. He's too talented. This is why I am happy he's healthy. We can work with him daily on consistent habits and getting more comfortable with in game experience. Facts are facts. He's only played 84 games so far which is barely over a regular season. We need him to get in game experience and work with him on being more consistent.

Also, not getting in his own head. He missed that layup and he was in his own head all 1st half. He let loose in the 2nd but he rushed too much instead of letting the game come to him like Lou. We gonna have to work with Cam daily and stay on him with good in-game habits. 

3 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Sharife's defense is way better than advertised. 

Way better. His defense is actually a strength. 

• Like 3