• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason 2021 G3: Hawks @ Grizzlies 10/09/2021 8:00PM

JayBirdHawk

I hate to say it like this but Skylar Mays should start.

That might break the cycle of are starting PG's tweaking something in the preseason.

Skylar is slightly more slow and methodical so he may be less likely to hurt himself.

Anybody looking for real preseason wins at this point are just being greedy 😁

We will look like we should once the season starts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Will we ever be FULLY healthy? Sigh.

The good news is Cam isn't listed with his back.

Nope. And how bad is Clints achilles? Cam missed MONTHS last season with "achilles soreness"...smh

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nope. And how bad is Clints achilles? Cam missed MONTHS last season with "achilles soreness"...smh

Have you forgotten it was an achilles injury/plantar faciatis that Clint had that kept him sidelined after his trade to us? 

• JayBirdHawk changed the title to Preseason 2021 G3: Hawks @ Grizzlies 10/09/2021 8:00PM

Question:  How many games, last season, was the Hawks 100% healthy?

Apparently, we're starting this season with the same problem.  We all know about OO17 being out until after January 1st.  However, we already see many Hawk players out due to injuries.

Sure, it's pre season and, in the regular season, some would play.  Our starting center is nursing that sore foot.  I want him to stay out until he is 100% if it takes a month.  Seems that he has not been 100% healthy since he arrived.

Moving players around.  Sky Hawks roster still not set.  Some of the 20 will be going there.  

Tonight's game - - Time for players to step up.  Bottom half of the 20 man roster to get major minutes.  We still do not really know what we have and don't have.  We're pretty well set with with who will start, if healthy.  But, right now, we're not.

GET WELL, ATL HAWKS !!

🥰

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Have you forgotten it was an achilles injury/plantar faciatis that Clint had that kept him sidelined after his trade to us? 

Nah all I remember is his heel, nothing about his achilles..

Edited by terrell

From Sarah Spencer..

Yesterday at practice, Nate said Hunter was experiencing some soreness in his knee, yes...

Smdh..

I'm officially worried about Hunter longterm..

Hopefully it's just part of the "process'..

But I heard that last season..

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

All this talk of we can't keep our young players. Hunter is going to make those choices easier for us if this knee stuff doesn't stop.

Detrimental to the rebuild if that happens..smh. Our 2 wing defenders HAVE to be healthy...And Hunter was on the verge of becoming one of our best players...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1