• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The problem with this team is Gallo/Huerter/Bogi suck

shakes

• Premium Member

Seriously,  Gallo/Huerter/Bogi are the 3 worst players in the regular rotation.  All 3 of them are lazy pieces of you know what.  they are the 3 worst defensive players on the team.  The only thing they have on Trae is height.  and none of them have anywhere near Trae’s usage on the offensive end so they have no excuse for their piss poor lack of effort.

I rewatched every basket against us tonight to see where the breakdown was.  90% of the time it was one of those 3.   Bogi is far and away the biggest offender.  He literally just stands there in the defensive zone and watches guys run by him.

We have no defensive captain calling things out. Several baskets scored against because of errors made while switching.  

It’s f-ing pathetic!  I am so sick of this garbage team and these 3 *****y players in the NBA. 

Please trade all 3 of these a-holes ASAP.  I don’t care what we get for them, just get rid of them and bring in some guys who are gonna f-ing try on the defensive end.

[AHF - Edited to keep basketball content and remove race comments]

• AHF changed the title to The problem with this team is Gallo/Huerter/Bogi suck
12 minutes ago, shakes said:

Seriously,  Gallo/Huerter/Bogi are the 3 worst players in the regular rotation.  All 3 of them are lazy pieces of you know what.  they are the 3 worst defensive players on the team.  The only thing they have on Trae is height.  and none of them have anywhere near Trae’s usage on the offensive end so they have no excuse for their piss poor lack of effort.

I rewatched every basket against us tonight to see where the breakdown was.  90% of the time it was one of those 3.   Bogi is far and away the biggest offender.  He literally just stands there in the defensive zone and watches guys run by him.

We have no defensive captain calling things out. Several baskets scored against because of errors made while switching.  

It’s f-ing pathetic!  I am so sick of this garbage team and these 3 *****y players in the NBA. 

Please trade all 3 of these a-holes ASAP.  I don’t care what we get for them, just get rid of them and bring in some guys who are gonna f-ing try on the defensive end.

[AHF - Edited to keep basketball content and remove race comments]

One star thread

• Premium Member

And Nate needs to start benching guys when they show lack of effort or miss assignments.  Start yanking them and embarrassing them.  Stop treating them like professionals and start treating them like the children they are.

Nate needs to realize he’s out of a job if he doesn’t turn this around.  take the gloves off and stop coddling these prima Donna d bags.

18 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

One star thread

What do you disagree with?

• Premium Member

They are not the only problems, but:

Gallo's time has passed - running the offense in the post thru him or being the point forward isn't a thing anymore.  I also think he's not getting to the freethrow line as much with the new rule change So the impact is not there.

Bogi runs hot or cold. Hot is first half, cold in second half. His spatial awareness on defense is uuummm....special and not in good way.

Huerter- Mr Consistently Inconsistent - 1 great game, then disappears for 5.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

I was listening to the Brad Rowland podcast and he said this or his guest Ty Jones or something like that said they were worried Bogi playing on his bad knee in last year's playoffs might have ruined his knee for the rest of his career. Bogi is clearly a step slower especially on defense. I hope to God that's not the case but tape don't lie. He just isn't moving as fast as he always has up to the injury. I hope Bogi's gutsy decision to play hurt didn't cause real damage to his knee.

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

I was listening to the Brad Rowland podcast and he said this or his guest Ty Jones or something like that said they were worried Bogi playing on his bad knee in last year's playoffs might have ruined his knee for the rest of his career. Bogi is clearly a step slower especially on defense. I hope to God that's not the case but tape don't lie. He just isn't moving as fast as he always has up to the injury. I hope Bogi's gutsy decision to play hurt didn't cause real damage to his knee.

He is a tad slower but he's been prone to giving up too many open 3s every season he's played in so far including last year. 

Some on here will cry that last year COVID schedule wasn't impactful but why were we so lucky with giving up open 3s % last year and so unlucky this year is a massive question. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1