• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

“*” Bonds 💉

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup, it’s really a shame.

Ok I got an idea. The HOF let’s Bonds in but only as a Pirate, he can’t go in as a Giant.  It’ll be like 1986-92 HOF numbers. It’s weird but fair imo. Bonds was a hell of a player. In my mind, he should have stayed at that weight and been a consistent .300 100 RBI 30 home run guy. He would have made the hall if he hadn’t cheated I’m sure of that. 

That's suggesting that you know for sure (have proof) that he was knowingly using while playing for the Giants.

Come on Spud.  Unless you were in the gym shooting him up... you don't have proof.  Just speculation. 

I speculate that Deflate gate was masterminded by Tom Brady.  He's going to the Hall. 

I speculate that Brady is using PEDs...  He's still going to the Hall. 

I speculate Lebron is has used PEDs....  He's still going to the Hall.

Oh yeah, you posted before and after pictures earlier.... Allow me..

Pin on Basketball Studs

You know about cycling right?

34 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That's suggesting that you know for sure (have proof) that he was knowingly using while playing for the Giants.

Come on Spud.  Unless you were in the gym shooting him up... you don't have proof.  Just speculation. 

I speculate that Deflate gate was masterminded by Tom Brady.  He's going to the Hall. 

I speculate that Brady is using PEDs...  He's still going to the Hall. 

I speculate Lebron is has used PEDs....  He's still going to the Hall.

Oh yeah, you posted before and after pictures earlier.... Allow me..

Pin on Basketball Studs

You know about cycling right?

I don’t know about all that but as far as Lebron goes, he came in with a body and genetics 🧬 to have a body like that and none of the pics above suggest his skeletal muscle mass was enhanced but rather the layers. With Bonds, his whole metabolism and DNA 🧬 changed. He was taking a lotta things. 

Also, in basketball, steroids is less likely to help unless your name is Jamie Feick of the Nets 20 years ago. 

In baseball ⚾️, for a clean up hitter, or any power hitter for that matter who relies on slugging like Bonds, it’s everything. Towards the end of his career, it was really lame 😒 to watch him hit, it was either a massive homer or strikeout. To me, that’s boring. Give me a Ken Griffey Jr. any day over a Giants bloated Bonds.

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Also, in basketball, steroids is less likely to help unless your name is Jamie Feick of the Nets 20 years ago. 

In baseball ⚾️, for a clean up hitter, or any power hitter for that matter who relies on slugging like Bonds, it’s everything. Towards the end of his career, it was really lame 😒 to watch him hit, it was either a massive homer or strikeout. To me, that’s boring. Give me a Ken Griffey Jr. any day over a Giants bloated Bonds.

You obviously never heard of Lance Armstrong. 

Don MacLean, Matt Geiger, Soumaila Samake, Lindsey Hunter, Darius Miles, Rashard Lewis, Hedo Turkoglu, O.J. Mayo, and Joakim Noah have all tested positive for PEDs.  However, the reason why more players haven't been publickly caught is because Adam Silver doesn't care about PEDs...  I'm sure that there's doping going on in the NBA.   But that's another subject. 

Again with the Basketball players as well as with Bonds, it's just Speculation.   That's all we have with no direct proof. 

• Thanks 1