• Raised $390 of $700 target

Esteban Batista

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Go Esteban we hardly knew thee. 

7282D9B7-F2DF-4A4B-93A5-A43739A2130C.jpeg

This picture makes me sad...

1 Lorenzen Wright = Of Course.. that makes me sad.

1 Championship Coach... 

1 Bull  (El Toro - still going)

1 King of the hardtops  (SS)

1 guy from parts unknown weight unknown.

• Sad 2

27 minutes ago, Diesel said:

1 guy from parts unknown weight unknown.

He was a steady player on a horrid team for us, mista Royal Ivey. Those were some awful years. Remember that one season where we had to watch Antoine hoist up shot after shot after shot. 🤦‍♀️ 

Salim would have been Curry today. (Seth) He came too early for this lil weak league we got goin now, he would have thrived as a catch and shoot however he still couldn’t guard a chair so…

The Stoudamire’s can flat out put the ball in the hoop though. Mighty Mouse and then his lil baby cuz Slim Stouda. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I didn't even recognize Ivey!!

I remember thinking Harrington and Walker would be the fix...

I liked Harrington and Walker, but not on the same team and not as the focal point(s) of any NBA offense. Both of those guys were volume scorers. I feel like the Hawks would bring guys in and try to make them into something they weren't back then. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hawkman said:

I liked Harrington and Walker, but not on the same team and not as the focal point(s) of any NBA offense.

Ya good point. I liked Al a ton better though. Even in his prime I didn’t love Antoine, besides the fact that he was a Celtic. Harrington brought a lot though and we got him at peak of his prime and he blew up with us and the scrubs in that we believe year and did really well.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 9/9/2022 at 12:38 PM, Spud2nique said:

He was a steady player on a horrid team for us, mista Royal Ivey. Those were some awful years. Remember that one season where we had to watch Antoine hoist up shot after shot after shot. 🤦‍♀️ 

Salim would have been Curry today. (Seth) He came too early for this lil weak league we got goin now, he would have thrived as a catch and shoot however he still couldn’t guard a chair so…

The Stoudamire’s can flat out put the ball in the hoop though. Mighty Mouse and then his lil baby cuz Slim Stouda. 

Salim's problem was that he couldn't shoot well enough.

His last NBA season had him shooting 36.1% FG% and 34.1% 3pt%.  Huge disappointment.  I thought he would be like JJ Redick or something.

• Thanks 1