• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trades: Do you see any you would make before the trade deadline

NBASupes

Me: I don't see any. 

Obviously I would be willing to trade JC but nothing makes sense right now. 

If I am Tony I am sweating bullets but hopefully in the offseason, moves can be made. 

It's said that Embiid could possibly be available and LeBron if he wants out could be as well even though not to us. 

Obviously I am hoping KAT is available. 

Ayton maybe as well. 

I'll just wait. Nothing out there that makes a lot of sense and Murray's trade value should still be the same.

A lot of people in the NBA are hoping Trae become available but there is zero chance Atlanta is trading one of the few players that interest the fans of Atlanta who make up the majority of attendees. Sure, you got guys who wouldn't mind moving on from Trae but they don't make up the majority of the casuals, they aren't even casuals. Usually diehards like Hots and Terrell and RealGM posters who RealGM didn't ban because they only ban Trae stans. RealGM hates Trae. 

I don't see anything I would do. Even if we stink it up, I'll rather just tank and sit people than trade. Push come to shove, we can trade that player in a package for a star or superstar center. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

It's weird because I don't think we're losing any games due to a lack of talent. Our first 7 of

Trae

Murray

Hunter

JC

Clint

Bogi

AJ

is super solid imo. Our biggest issue feels like having consistent motivation and not having any offensive sets to fall on. The Trae and Murray PnR to find an open man every play isn't sustainable and easy to gameplan against, so grabbing a coach whose strengths are offensive creativity, ego management, and locker room control is my biggest want.

Don't see anything happening at the trade deadline, feel like injuries are saving Nate since there's always another excuse for losing, even though his coaching is plainly hurting the team

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

losen the purse strings

He tried, Jaime smacked that hand away right quick. 🤣 #whosetheboss #tonydanza

ps what I never understood as a kid was why I was watching Tony get thrown out at the plate 300 times a year. :sad:

image.gif.e8f0c3a28a4bfd77615f37d745ca0d56.gif

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If I am Tony I am sweating bullets but hopefully in the offseason, moves can be made. 

It's said that Embiid could possibly be available and LeBron if he wants out could be as well even though not to us. 

Ayton maybe as well. 

I'll just wait. Nothing out there that makes a lot of sense and Murray's trade value should still be the same.

A lot of people in the NBA are hoping Trae become available but there is zero chance Atlanta is trading one of the few players that interest the fans of Atlanta who make up the majority of attendees. Sure, you got guys who wouldn't mind moving on from Trae but they don't make up the majority of the casuals, they aren't even casuals. Usually diehards like Hots and Terrell and RealGM posters who RealGM didn't ban because they only ban Trae stans. RealGM hates Trae. 

I don't see anything I would do. Even if we stink it up, I'll rather just tank and sit people than trade. Push come to shove, we can trade that player in a package for a star or superstar center. 

If CC is out for a while, we may tank anyway, but not on purpose... Who's gonna protect the rim? 

I say if things continue to go south try to move Clint and Bogi.. Their foot/Knee problems arent going away imo.. If he's not All Star level CC, he does us no good honestly.. And Bogi's defense is only gonna get worse as the season goes along Im afraid.. Teams are always looking for shooting and defense/rebounding for Playoff push..

CC and Bogi for Ayton?  Phoenix might go for that if they think they can go on another run with CP3..

Not sure how much I like Aytons motor though. His demeanor on the court reminds me of Dre...But Trae needs a legit Big that can do more than just P&R.....

We can Wait until we get a new coach in here before deciding to move on from DJM, JC, Dre or whoever else............................

Edited by terrell

57 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ayton maybe as well. 

Embiid available? I seriously doubt that one..

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, terrell said:

Embiid available? I seriously doubt that one..

Philly could tank next year. Harden is talking going to Houston and Houstonians I trust since the new years has been telling me he's coming back home and people been seeing him a lot more around my neighborhood

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, terrell said:

If CC is out for a while, we may tank anyway, but not on purpose... Who's gonna protect the rim? 

I say if things continue to go south try to move Clint and Bogi.. Their foot/Knee problems arent going away imo.. If he's not All Star level CC, he does us no good honestly.. And Bogi's defense is only gonna get worse as the season goes along Im afraid.. Teams are always looking for shooting and defense/rebounding for Playoff push..

CC and Bogi for Ayton?  Phoenix might go for that if they think they can go on another run with CP3..

Not sure how much I like Aytons motor though. His demeanor on the court reminds me of Dre...But Trae needs a legit Big that can do more than just P&R.....

We can Wait until we get a new coach in here before deciding to move on from DJM, JC, Dre or whoever else............................

Ayton isn't getting trading this year. PHX focus is doing a trade of Crowder but it's impossible as PHX wants real value 

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Philly could tank next year. Harden is talking going to Houston and Houstonians I trust since the new years has been telling me he's coming back home and people been seeing him a lot more around my neighborhood

Source told me about Harden and Houston about a month ago. Philly is scared he will actually leave them to go back to be the King of Houston. If that happens Embiid is going to want out. 

52 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Source told me about Harden and Houston about a month ago. Philly is scared he will actually leave them to go back to be the King of Houston. If that happens Embiid is going to want out. 

Atlanta ace in their hole is building a package around Okongwu in a 4 team deal. Getting three 1sts for Murray from LAL or some team that needs Murray and a 1st for Capela plus SAC 24 1st. That's 5 1sts and Okongwu for Embiid. Philly would also take on a player or two from the Capela deal. 

For Embiid, you gotta put down a lot. No disrespect to KAT but he's not worth close to what Embiid is worth. Embiid is a game changer. 

For KAT, Build a package around Murray and Capela with Capela going to a 3rd team and picks from Atlanta. 

52 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Yeah is becoming the worst kept secret. Even Woj recently talked about it. The people who broke this to me at the beginning of the season wasn't my source, it was locals who knew James personally. 

Trae

Griffin

Hunter

JC

Embiid 

Or 

Trae

Griffin

Hunter 

Okongwu

KAT

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

I wanted to trade for Mark Williams - Hornets.  But, last night he shined in their win so I suppose his price just went up.  Still would love to have him here.  GM should ask.

😉

Me too...

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

💃 

Wtf :er:

You’re better than this 😂 

What exactly has Hunter done to gain so much "protection"?

Aside for being drafted by the Hawks??

I know... His fine assortment of suits and stuff as he sits the bench...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1