• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which player benefits most STAT (assuming it’s Snyder

Spud2nique

Which player improves most STAT wise under Q  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

I voted Hunter.  He has got to take that next step on both offense and particularly on defense.  Since drafting Trae, I keep saying we need a wing that can relieve the burden on offense and be in the conversation for best defender on the wing. Still waiting.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GameTime said:

I think DJM will absolutely flourish under Quin's scheme. He started off as a movement player for the Spurs before he became their primary ball handler.

Yes.  Trae and DJM will be the primary PNR ball handlers, and both will benefit because they know they will get the ball back when they give it up.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I voted Hunter.  He has got to take that next step on both offense and particularly on defense.  Since drafting Trae, I keep saying we need a wing that can relieve the burden on offense and be in the conversation for best defender on the wing. Still waiting.

I started to vote for Hunter, but changed my vote to AJ.

I'm hoping that if/when Snyder becomes the head coach, that AJ really gets to flourish with more shot attempts off the bench.  Even if he doesn't surpass Bogi's production off the bench, we need another guy who can potentially put up a big number outside of our starters.

The big thing is that if AJ is playing well, will the new coach extend his minutes?

• Like 1