Alt poll of the day 3/2

shakes

alt poll of the day 3/2/23  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That's a trick question.  Which Carolina?  Eastern Carolina or Western Carolina?

I wasn't aware of Carolina having more than one BBQ sauce.  I know about the mustard based one.  What's the other one?

• Premium Member

all you children saying it's ok to put ketchup on a hot dog are disgusting vile animals.

in Chicago we got places where if you try to order ketchup on your hot dog they'll kick your butt right out of the store.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shakes said:

all you children saying it's ok to put ketchup on a hot dog are disgusting vile animals.

in Chicago we got places where if you try to order ketchup on your hot dog they'll kick your butt right out of the store.

They may as well put ketchup on their steak while their at it.  It's a shame.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Had no idea people/Chicago hot dog shops gate keep toppings lol. 

Eat your food how you like, including the well done steak if that's your thing. Life too short for this 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, shakes said:

I wasn't aware of Carolina having more than one BBQ sauce.  I know about the mustard based one.  What's the other one?

Mustard = South Carolina.

Whole Hog and Vinegar Pepper = Eastern NC

Pork Shoulder and Vinegar Sweet = Western NC

• Like 1

LOL . . Question 5 made me laugh for real.  What a decision.  But I have to take Bazemore for this:

And of course, Question 9 should've had Bruno added to that list.  The one thing I'll always say about those trio of centers, is that each of them brought different elements to the game.

• Jones was a good lob threat but almost refused to rebound on defense.
  • Len was the best of the group offensively, but had defensive issues.
  • But Bruno was the one with the most all around skill, but had "hands" issues.

I don't mind giving my answers:

• Mustard all day. I'll put ketchup on a burger before a hot dog
  • LOL . . I'm looking at my framed Nique jersey as I type this, but I'm riding with the young fella Trae
  • Well done? No.  But definitely not bright red on the inside.  Medium
  • I'm from TN, and have ate Memphis BBQ sauce all my life, but give me KC sauce. Hot, sweet, spicy!
  • Baze, for his ability to put the ball on the floor and create something.
  • Pepperoini over sausage 10 out of 10 times.
  • I'm a UT Vol, so I'm not rooting for anyone in the SEC outside of Vandy on rare occasions.  Go Jackets!
  • B-52s were fun. But I'm a dude. So I have to choose REM
  • Write-in for Bruno . . . but I chose Len
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . Question 5 made me laugh for real.  What a decision.  But I have to take Bazemore for this:

And of course, Question 9 should've had Bruno added to that list.  The one thing I'll always say about those trio of centers, is that each of them brought different elements to the game.

• Jones was a good lob threat but almost refused to rebound on defense.
  • Len was the best of the group offensively, but had defensive issues.
  • But Bruno was the one with the most all around skill, but had "hands" issues.

It's the age old question, what would you rather eat?   A plate of dog poop, a bowl of dog poop or a platter of dog poop?

• Moderators
18 hours ago, shakes said:

Probably why so many people move to Atlanta.  

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, shakes said:

Yeah... That's a Chicago thing.   Only a Chicago thing. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Probably why so many people move to Atlanta.  

@macdaddy  You let me down.   Well Done Steak????

For the Love of God!!!  Why would you disrespect the cow like that??

What do you do.. order the well done steak and then douse it with Ketchup??

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm from TN, and have ate Memphis BBQ sauce all my life, but give me KC sauce. Hot, sweet, spicy!

Memphis BBQ Sauce????

That's like a Blind Stockcar racer.   

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Diesel said:

@macdaddy  You let me down.   Well Done Steak????

For the Love of God!!!  Why would you disrespect the cow like that??

What do you do.. order the well done steak and then douse it with Ketchup??

Nah.  In fact i eat maybe one steak a year and it's medium but i just think people should get it however they want.  There is nothing inherently wrong with any way folks want it.   I know people who get rare pork chops.   

Steak i don't really care about that much.  I know folks though who freak out if their salmon isn't raw in the middle but the truth is that Salmon is better cooked through.   

So all of that is to say that this belief that one way is better than the other is bunk.   it's just preference at at some point it became the in thing to get all meats as rare as possible.  I think that's hokey. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Memphis BBQ Sauce????

That's like a Blind Stockcar racer.   

Memphis BBQ sauce is the best there is.   Not even close IMO.  

• Like 1