• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks are all alone in 1st place!

Gray Mule

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

YES!  We've got the record.  Took it away from the NO Pelicans!  They had the record of playing 25  games in the 2014/15 season while staying within one game of .500.  Atlanta Hawks now own the record.  26 games in a row, staying within one game of .500.

Heck, may as well get excited about something this season!!

:peanut-butter-jelly-time:

That Pelican team finished 45-37.

We are looking at 41-41...

It's different life goals. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Let's keep upping the record, hit 41-41, knock out some dreams of other fanbases winning the play-ins, embarrass someone by winning the first round, and have something nice to launch off of for next season 🙂

We got records and dreams 🥳

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, akay said:

Let's keep upping the record, hit 41-41, knock out some dreams of other fanbases winning the play-ins, embarrass someone by winning the first round, and have something nice to launch off of for next season 🙂

We got records and dreams 🥳

I may need some Oaktown Soul food with you soon brother if you still around I know you were leaving. 

• Premium Member
52 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I may need some Oaktown Soul food with you soon brother if you still around I know you were leaving. 

Yessir, I'm here until end of June/July-ish so we got some time. Let's get something good and talk Hawks - Was hard enough finding Hawks fans in ATL, glad there's such cool ones all over the country and world I get to talk to 🙂

• Like 3

Hawks next game is a "Must win" for the home team.  They have one more loss than wins.  We need to continue our record.  Hawks fixed the unbalance on points scored and points allowed.  Both now stand at 117.6 average per game.  Can't get it any better than perfect!

GO ATL HAWKS!!

:smug:

We can use this power to our advantage win the first round series 4-3, but then lose in the second round game 7. 

We'll know we are living in a simulation if the season never ends due to a Game 7 that perpetually goes into overtime with each period ending in a tie.  

• Like 1

20 times we have been at .500 this year.

Cavs game tomorrow could make 21!

We could get up to 24!

I don’t know what the record is because I don’t even know what phrase I’d use to google the thing. :sarcastic:

ME:
How many times did an NBA team hit .500 in season during a season? :huh:

GOOGLE: :er:

• Haha 3