• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Exit Interviews 04/28/23

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Probably my favorite exit interview -- this gets into how our culture is shifting in a positive direction, focusing on development, etc.  Also, I really like this kid...hope he sticks around long enough to develop into a rotation guy one day

The Breakfast Club, huh....I like it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Was wondering what Aaron's attitude would be... does he even want to come back, given how few minutes he got? But he made clear he wants to play for Quin.

Love to keep some continuity there. He showed me something this season more than I'd anticipated.

• Premium Member

To no one's surprise, I'm anxiously awaiting Bruno's exit interview. But/and also Garrison's. Bruno just because Bruno is Bruno. Garrison's because I figure he continues to have mixed feelings, very, about being on a team where he's buried so deep on the depth chart... wanna see where his head's at now.

Grand Pu-Bah speaks...

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I swear.  Either trade the dude or STOP. TALKING. ABOUT. TRADING. THE. DUDE.

The cute GM-speak is played.  It's beyond unfair to him at this point.

Did Fields say....Take time to 'celebrate' ? what, though?

I'm pleased we played well under the circumstances, but celebrate??? :er:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, shakes said:

lol the State Farm crowd is a joke.  Probably the most pathetic home crowd I've seen in the NBA.   Biggest game of the year, the 2nd half starts and as usual the lower bowl is half empty. Stays that way for several game minutes.  

Absolutely no excuse to not be in your seat for the ENTIRE game in the playoffs.  

Were you at the game ? ….I was…trust it’s not as easy as you think .

when half time hits and you’re at home it feels like forever and a day but when you’re actually at the game …you blink and the teams are back out there. Bathroom lines , concession lines are just extremely long and many people slow or don’t leave their seat so you have to hope over them. 

Not complaining but the crowd was actually one of the absolute best I’ve been to.