• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Keep One, Keep Two: Dre, JC, CC.....Now Dre, CC, Bogi

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I ain't keeping none of you MFs

😆 same. Three years ago I’m like.. HANDS OFF OUR YOUNG GUNS!! JC Cam Hunter.. one by one.. gone.. and I ain’t mad. The most mad, Huerter prolly.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

( If I was being held off the balcony by Suge Knight, like Vanilla Ice was )

Bogi

Bogi / Clint

( If Suge Knight was in jail )

I ain't keeping none of you MFs

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Rumor has it that @kg01 held Suge off the balcony for a sec. Urban legend. 🤫 

Naw but, when I saw VI danglin' over the balcony, I said "Just use yer parachute pants, brah!" 

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2023 at 9:51 AM, bird_dirt said:

Someone once told me I’m known around these parts for being a contrarian. I don’t know if I believe that, but I’m going to lean into here. 

Keep one: JC. I think he’s much better than what he has been the past 18 months. I think his hand + Nate really messed him up, but we’ve slowly started to see him come out of it. If we trade him, we are selling low, we get nothing back in return and the other team profits. 
As for not keeping CC or DH? I think they will bring back much more value in any trade. 
I wouldn’t mind if we trading JC at the next trade deadline or offseason if Quin gets his value up and we can sell higher. 
Asset management. 

Now get to this (where the contrarian really shines)…

Keep Two: CC and DH. I think only moving one player is more likely to be a salary dump move. JC and CC can’t play together, so it has to be one of those two to go. CC’s contract is shorter and cheaper, so moving JC offers more cap savings. We can roll with a front court rotation of CC-OO-JJ-DH if need be. 

TBH, I’m not in love with any of these players, so if any of them leave, I won’t be heartbroken. I personally like JC the most, even if he’s the worst performer. I think his stock has more room to rise over the next year though. 

I feel pretty good about what I picked last year. 
JC was the best of the three. We ended up only trading one and keeping CC and Dre. Nostradamus like, really 😂

Bogi, Dre, and CC is harder. Common sense says keep Bogi/Bogi+Dre. But if we trade CC, it will likely cost us but attaching other assets so we can move him. He’s basically a toxic asset. 

I’m going to say keep Dre and that’s it. He means more to us than he would for any other team. We can’t get rid of him unless we are bringing in two replacement level players to play SF in separate deals. 

We should trade Bogi either this offseason or in January and trade CC in January.

Bogi will bring the best return and I’m still not 100% sold on him staying healthy. Sell high. 
Clint’s value will be highest at the trade deadline as an expiring contract.