• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll of the Week.....

Diesel

Do you think Trae will ever LEAD the Atlanta Hawks to the NBA Championship  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only about a dozen different teams have won the championship in the last 50 years of the NBA. So about two thirds of the teams have not.

Thus, the odds of winning it all, with or without Trae, are already slim.

We're also not sure yet if our owner will spend what it takes to win. Most of those dozen champions spent money.

Add in the fact that almost every champ had at least three certain all-stars, one of which was also a superstar. 

All in all, I think Trae can be our superstar. Will we get two more all-stars? Will our owner spend?

Questions we can't answer, so it's hard to state "yes or no" on whether Trae can lead us.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Only about a dozen different teams have won the championship in the last 50 years of the NBA. So about two thirds of the teams have not.

Thus, the odds of winning it all, with or without Trae, are already slim.

We're also not sure yet if our owner will spend what it takes to win. Most of those dozen champions spent money.

Add in the fact that almost every champ had at least three certain all-stars, one of which was also a superstar. 

All in all, I think Trae can be our superstar. Will we get two more all-stars? Will our owner spend?

Questions we can't answer, so it's hard to state "yes or no" on whether Trae can lead us.

Very well thought out response. 

Seemingly, it would make it easier for some to say no. But they haven't 

IF there have ever been a case of single handily raising a team, I would say it's what Trae did in his first playoffs.   There was no money spent right.. There were no triple allstars...   The situation may have been nearer to correct but mainly, it was Trae's desire.   He has something about him that makes me say.. he's not going to quit.     Your right though... Ownership has to compliment that...

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Pretty much this. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Almost every championship team has two HOF players.  With respect to DJM I think we still need to find that guy.  

Trae could be one of those rare guys who gets it done solo.  Because he can create 60 points with scoring and assists.