• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ja Moron(t)

kg01

@kg01 you’re boy is gonna get thrown out the league.

Dang, what the heck with Ja and Zion.

I will say I might be wrong. I had that top 2 draft as one of the best ever, I jumped the gun 🔫 :sarcastic:(pun intended).

Stop flashing your lame 😒 gun kid, you’re not tough. 

Seriously, what is going on in his head? 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

Smh. He has learned nothing from his earlier mistake. He needs a real intervention, not that PR stunt they pulled earlier with fake rehab. 

Someone needs to grab a hold of him and shake some sense into him. He lost out on $30 million being not selected All-NBA for his prior stuff, made no difference.

Great Mother's day gift you Moron.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

How many games will Silver 🐍 give Ja?

I say 25. JC got 25 for HGH though, Ja should get 40 but won’t. Unless Adam Silver makes an example out of him.

"But he's reawwy, reawwy sowwy this time.  I hereby sentence him to miss the 2nd round of the playoffs and beyond!" - A. Sliver

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

I'm thinking the NBA will give him 40 games.   And rightly deserved.   This is his second offense after being told the first time.   He has F'd around and Now he's going to find out. 

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I'm thinking the NBA will give him 40 games.   And rightly deserved.   This is his second offense after being told the first time.   He has F'd around and Now he's going to find out. 

I'm not a gun guy at all but I'm wondering what rule he's breaking here.  I know they gave him a first strike and all but you wonder it the player's association is going to go to bat for him.  

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm not a gun guy at all but I'm wondering what rule he's breaking here.  I know they gave him a first strike and all but you wonder it the player's association is going to go to bat for him.  

Not in these times. 

Like it or not he's a role model and he represents the NBA.  With Gun violence being what it is, the look is a bad optic for the league.  Yeah.. He blew it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I don't think he broke any rules or laws.  He's just being stupid.  Lethally stupid.  And with how hard the league attacked gun violence, they can't have a highly visible figure being so nonchalant with gun safety.  And, whether explicitly or tangentially, glorifying gun violence.

To me, the punishment is for being reckless, not necessarily for breaking a specific rule.  Plus for making a sideshow of the response to the first suspension.  Basically he proved he's a liar.

The much-maligned Kwame Brown summed it up nicely ...

Just now, kg01 said:

I don't think he broke any rules or laws.  He's just being stupid.  Lethally stupid.  And with how hard the league attacked gun violence, they can't have a highly visible figure being so nonchalant with gun safety.  And, whether explicitly or tangentially, glorifying gun violence.

To me, the punishment is for being reckless, not necessarily for breaking a specific rule.  Plus for making a sideshow of the response to the first suspension.  Basically he proved he's a liar.

The much-maligned Kwame Brown summed it up nicely ...

Idiot calling out an idiot. I saw this before Kwame stay in yo lane you had your own damn issues brah. GTFO. 

• Like 1