• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ja Moron(t)

kg01

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Do mods get sent on vacation 🏖️ after accepting the position? Must be nice. :sarcastic:

After the season the mods just decided to turn on the TV for you guys and leave a bowl of popcorn.  We'll be back when free agency starts.  

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I figured none of y’all OG’s had watched the movie Menace II So… kinda like Lebowski.

What?  You know you done fk'd up, right?

That movie was a rite of passage in my neighborhood, sir.  Even when the edited version came to broadcast TV.  Back when they got creative and edited motherf*cker to "mother-lovah".  

Edited by kg01
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

After the season the mods just decided to turn on the TV for you guys and leave a bowl of popcorn.  We'll be back when free agency starts.  

Waiiiitttt… :unsure: take me with you. :huh:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What?  You know you done fk'd up, right?

That movie was a rite of passage in my neighborhood, sir.  Even when the edited version came to broadcast TV.  Back when they got creative and edited motherf*cker to "mother-lovah".  

That’s why I was confused as to the lack of love. Ja thinks he O-dog and kinda looks like him and the Wayne’s brother 😂 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I know i'm old as dirt but why do these guys continue to on live?  If i'm any kind of public figure i avoid live looks into my personal life at all costs.  

"I gotta guaranteed two-hunnid mill, bro.  I can live all-I want!  What's that?  A behavior clause?  What's that?" - Ja Moron(t)

• Thanks 1