• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll of the Day 8-2... Don't miss this one...

Diesel

Do you think Bufkin will be involved in a big trade on tomorrow?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Today is the day.

If Bufkin is being moved, this will be the day...

I want to say that we're going to slow cook him and bring him up but really, there's no place for him to grow into .   Nobody wants to be drafted in the first round to be a BU. 

WW11 song:

How are you gonna keep them down on the farm once they have saw Pariee!

If Bufkin remains a Hawk, you will be unable to keep him in the G League forever because he will fight and scratch his way to the big leagues.  He may begin his career as a Skyhawk.  You just can't keep him down.  He will be coming up.

If he's traded, all this will not matter.  But, is he stays here, watch for him to become a Hawk!

:smug:

Edited by Gray Mule

25 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Today is the day.

I want to say that we're going to slow cook him and bring him up but really, there's no place for him to grow into .   Nobody wants to be drafted in the first round to be a BU. 

I would say developing into a solid rotational player is a good outcome for your average non-lottery first round pick.  I'm sure Bufkin himself would eventually like to become a starter, but I don't think it's necessarily the expectation of the front office, especially for the first 2-3 years.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I thought more moves would be coming but i don't anymore.   I think this is the team.  

as one of my client's back in the day used to say,  I'm in agreeance with that.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Phunkabilly said:

I would say developing into a solid rotational player is a good outcome for your average non-lottery first round pick.  I'm sure Bufkin himself would eventually like to become a starter, but I don't think it's necessarily the expectation of the front office, especially for the first 2-3 years.

Well, with the front office having extended Murray, I believe that Bufkin's position is now insurance and development. 

However, there's no place for him to go above that for the next few years. 

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

Today is the day.

Wanna bet?

2 hours ago, shakes said:

as one of my client's back in the day used to say,  I'm in agreeance with that.

Client?  I thought yall called then 'Johns'. 

🤓