• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ranking the top 24 SF’s 2023-24 per HOOPSHYPE

Spud2nique

This one is disappointing I’m not gonna lie…

Entering year 5 as the 4th pick in the 2019 NBA draft… and he can’t make the top 24 SF list and he’s been starting since day 1.

IMG_9251.thumb.jpeg.06dd349a7d3e0a615acea7d931ba6148.jpeg

I made the Marv comparison before. 

Folks say his D is good/great. Shouldn’t that put him on the list? Steals and Block numbers are adequate at best, is it team defense? Then shouldn’t we be a better defensive team? His stats .. ugh.. each year he’s staying the same or regressing a bit.

IMG_9252.jpeg.2a87e8aeccb1746854a06d6a01a42e88.jpeg

30 teams in the NBA, 30 starting small forwards, 1 for each squad….

Man…

I’m ready to sell on Hunter.. been ready for a minute.

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-rankings-top-24-small-forwards-2023-24-season-lebron-tatum-durant/

I will say RJ Barrett doesn’t deserve the 14th slot. Also I’m not a wiggins dude, he shouldn’t be at 12, I got a problem with both 12 and 14 on this list. They are no good to me. I wouldn’t wanna have either on my squad and prolly prefer HUNTER OVER BOTH WIGGINS AND BARRETT.

Note:

Hoopshype covered top 24 PG’s SG’s and SF’s thus far.

PG’s - Trae 6th https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-rankings-predictions-top-24-point-guards-2023-24/

SG’s - DJ 9th https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-rankings-predictions-top-24-shooting-guards-2023-24-season/

SF’s - Hunter ( not in top 24) https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-rankings-top-24-small-forwards-2023-24-season-lebron-tatum-durant/

PF’s- Jalen Johnson :er: good lawt @kg01 you know he ain’t gonna be top 24..  :batman:

C’s- 🤔 prediction CC? OO?

Saddiq Bey>De’Andre Hunter 

Saddiq needs to punk Hunter for his starting job and just take it from him, Hunter don’t want it. Take his lunch money too. 

Dudes built like Hunter.. then a dude built like Bruce Brown prolly run circles ⭕️ around Hunt. 

I’m so mad at him right now. 😡 

Please turn CC Hunter Bufkin into different pieces for this team. 

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This one is disappointing I’m not gonna lie…

Entering year 5 as the 4th pick in the 2019 NBA draft… and he can’t make the top 24 SF list and he’s been starting since day 1.

IMG_9251.thumb.jpeg.06dd349a7d3e0a615acea7d931ba6148.jpeg

I made the Marv comparison before. 

Folks say his D is good/great. Shouldn’t that put him on the list? Steals and Block numbers are adequate at best, is it team defense? Then shouldn’t we be a better defensive team? His stats .. ugh.. each year he’s staying the same or regressing a bit.

IMG_9252.jpeg.2a87e8aeccb1746854a06d6a01a42e88.jpeg

30 teams in the NBA, 30 starting small forwards, 1 for each squad….

Man…

I’m ready to sell on Hunter.. been ready for a minute.

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-rankings-top-24-small-forwards-2023-24-season-lebron-tatum-durant/

He's gotta be #25...

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I will say RJ Barrett doesn’t deserve the 14th slot. Also I’m not a wiggins dude, he shouldn’t be at 12, I got a problem with both 12 and 14 on this list. They are no good to me. I wouldn’t wanna have either on my squad and prolly prefer HUNTER OVER BOTH WIGGINS AND BARRETT.

The problem with Hunter is that his impact is seen nowhere.     Lists like this deal with measurable impact first. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Yesterday's piece by Buckhalter  Suggests that Landry fields was not in favor of extending Hunter and is actively seeking a trade for him. 

We need more good national news about Hunter to get him moved. 

I have a strong proposal though...

image.png

In about 10 more days.... Gallo and Shamet will be available for trade.    The Wiz needs a Sf and Travis is the GM.

We get two vets on the end of their contract. 

We know what both can do.   Gallo can play some PF for us and give us that option that we need.   I think everybody leaves this table satisfied. 

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, Diesel said:

they

???

Realize you're (at least) half-kidding, but I don't know how I could make myself any clearer than I did 6-ish weeks ago, old friend.

Now, if I ever would do what you suggested... ie, at least while the current power structure is in place ... you should be able to gather that by googling the words of the avatar at the left... words which on their own defy the very concept you proposed.  🙂 For some people, it's more like religion. For others, it's more like a consumer entertainment choice.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, sturt said:

???

Realize you're (at least) half-kidding, but I don't know how I could make myself any clearer than I did 6-ish weeks ago, old friend.

Now, if I ever would do what you suggested... ie, at least while the current power structure is in place ... you should be able to gather that by googling the words of the avatar at the left. Hope that helps. 🙂

the dark knight why so serious gif | WiffleGif

It was 100% kidding. 

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It was 100% kidding.

Hmmm. Well. Still. Not sure why I'm included in the comment... ie, never was anyone advocating hard for Horf or for DHunt. But to the degree I ever did advocate for DHunt, it was mostly about what camp, iirc, said about what Snyder had indicated he considered most vital to see the team improve, which just happens to be the thing that distinguishes DHunt in the first place... so, more about the likely value Snyder placed on him than any strong opinion I had.

• Thanks 1

Hawks thing in the future.. don’t pick a SF with a top 5 pick. 2006, 2019 wtf 🤬.

I had:

Chris Paul (Zeke, even said this foo zekie)

Marv (James Worthy.. oops 😬)

Deron Williams (I didn’t think his hefty body would work as well but he did pretty well as a member of the Jazz, the Nets days, it was over, he just starting eating to keep up with his dogs 🐶 🤣; remember reading an article like 15 years ago about how he loved his Rotties or Pitts, I think it was the pit bulls).