• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 dudes I hope 🤞🏿 prove me dead 💀 wrong

Spud2nique

JJ. I’ve ridden him all summer. Hope he comes out and balls.

Same with Dre, dude has the tools but missing that grind, that certain aggressiveness and everything else is squawkers want for him.

If these two exceed expectations and everyone else pretty much produces as expected, we are going far.

On 9/1/2023 at 3:53 PM, Spud2nique said:

JJ. I’ve ridden him all summer. Hope he comes out and balls.

Same with Dre, dude has the tools but missing that grind, that certain aggressiveness and everything else is squawkers want for him.

If these two exceed expectations and everyone else pretty much produces as expected, we are going far.

If I have a concern, its that I haven't seen a lot of videos of the guys working out together.  This is my current concern.

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

If I have a concern, its that I haven't seen a lot of videos of the guys working out together.  This is my current concern.

I think I have a clip here let’s see.. yup here we go, this summer .. Dre and JJ workin together!

image.gif.34ba7e74b38880e26e9a35b52191138d.gif

I think the chemistry 🧪 will be fine..

• Haha 1

Dre is where I have the most doubt for taking a leap, but just like Marv he is a true NBA talent.  He is what he is.  

I'm starting to have some doubts with the pairing of Murray and Trae.  This season is gonna be huge in determining fit.  The first half of last season they were an overwhelming positive together and the second half an overwhelming negative.  

image.png.de5bf3f20a15830f9c0386d40a16a983.png

The bench lineup difference post allstar break:

image.thumb.png.35c292330708767c663410247da32c22.png

Smallish sample but with Trae the bench put up monster numbers across the board after the break, and Murray brought the numbers way down.  So put me down for watching Murray