• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dec 15th Thoughts....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I've been thinking about who we can trade for.

I think we need somebody who can stand in the gap for JJ.   Somebody who can play PF.   I say we engineer a trade of Patty Mills for Slo Mo Joe Ingles. 

Ingles is an old man.  He's still active.  He knows Snyder and his coaching regime.  He could also help JJ.  But for now, he can fill in.   He would be instant help because he can defend and he can hit open shots.   He can handle the ball. 

My thought on JJ is that JJ is the future at 4 or 3 for us.   I would say 4.   We shouldn't rush out for a trade, but we should see what we can do when we have Trae, DJ, and JJ all working at optimum condition and understanding the offense. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

INGALLLLLYYYYY DINGALLLLYYYYYY (what I yell when he knocks one down on 2k)..

How bout Jordan the Filipino sensation Clarkson aka bucket 🪣 getter extrodinaire!

I like Ingles because of his size, his three point shooting, his rebounding, and his familiarity with Quin.   I know he's old.   I know he's kinda slow.   However, he's a good defender still.   I just think he's the perfect type of pickup to stand in for JJ while JJ has to miss time.   Then he'd be a good BU.

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Any acquisitions have to add defense, size, and toughness.  Ingles is a fine player but he adds none of that. 

So it is here dies-o where we must part. 🧐 

And lil crazy...Welcome to the Hawks Kai Jones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2