• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks should sign...

Diesel

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Oh, I think he can contribute a lot more than Garrison. I'd much rather see Bazley be the first guy off the bench or even be an emergency starter than Garrison or Wes.

My only problem with Garrison is that he's small.   The guy has massive heart and he plays with a lot of fire.  However, if we're going to keep this SF/C switch going, I'd rather somebody who goes about 220/225 out there.  Garrison has been kilt out there.  Last game, Martin was just running right past him or shooting over him and then when the switch was him on Bam.. it was BBQ'd chicken... Although he did get one Charge...   He's listed as 6'5" 2 something...  but I would say 6'3" 196.    Bazley was a little slight weight wise but he had good height.  I think he has played some small ball C too..  but he has to get his shooting together. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Diesel said:

My only problem with Garrison is that he's small.   The guy has massive heart and he plays with a lot of fire.  However, if we're going to keep this SF/C switch going, I'd rather somebody who goes about 220/225 out there.  Garrison has been kilt out there.  Last game, Martin was just running right past him or shooting over him and then when the switch was him on Bam.. it was BBQ'd chicken... Although he did get one Charge...   He's listed as 6'5" 2 something...  but I would say 6'3" 196.    Bazley was a little slight weight wise but he had good height.  I think he has played some small ball C too..  but he has to get his shooting together. 

My only problem with him is that he isn’t good enough that he should be seeing minutes on this team.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1