• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Front Office Failures..

Diesel

• Premium Member

Change has to be Top Down... not bottom up.

1. Start with the GM.  We need one guy.  One voice.  One guy who knows what he's doing.    One guy who has vision.  One guy who knows how to use scouts.   One guy who keeps a leak tight FO. 
  2. Coach.  Snyder ain't it.   I think he's a good offensive coordinator.  I don't think he's a great coach.   Never been passed the 2nd round with very talented players.   Prolly because he was outcoached.   We missed out on Udoka.  Udoka would have had these guys right. 
  3. Frontcourt.   We do need size. We missed our chance in drafts.   Williams, Lively III... we had the chance to get some young size in here.   I even have to question getting OO. OO has to prove that he's better than Jalen Smith. 
  4. Then we look to breakup our backcourt. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Change has to be Top Down... not bottom up.

1. Start with the GM.  We need one guy.  One voice.  One guy who knows what he's doing.    One guy who has vision.  One guy who knows how to use scouts.   One guy who keeps a leak tight FO. 
  2. Coach.  Snyder ain't it.   I think he's a good offensive coordinator.  I don't think he's a great coach.   Never been passed the 2nd round with very talented players.   Prolly because he was outcoached.   We missed out on Udoka.  Udoka would have had these guys right. 
  3. Frontcourt.   We do need size. We missed our chance in drafts.   Williams, Lively III... we had the chance to get some young size in here.   I even have to question getting OO. OO has to prove that he's better than Jalen Smith. 
  4. Then we look to breakup our backcourt. 

None of this fixes ownership meddling unfortunately.  Snyder is fine but he does need say in GM decisions, as he needs specific prototypes of players.  Not dissimilar from Bud imo 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

None of this fixes ownership meddling unfortunately.  Snyder is fine but he does need say in GM decisions, as he needs specific prototypes of players.  Not dissimilar from Bud imo 

Snyder is not fine.   Snyder is terrible.  Many of the same problems we saw in Nate we see in Snyder. Rigidity in his lineup.  He prefers vets over rookies. He has a quick pull.   He's Nate with a different demeanor and red Sally Jesse Glasses. 

• Haha 1

Just get rid of Landry and Kyle. God I can't stand Arthur Blank and Ressler! These guys are clueless about pro sports. 

All I want is for the billionaire owner to not be cheap. Im sure he gave Star way more than Hawks players combined. But maybe these players don't deserve it.

I want the owner to stop meddling. Kick his son out of any sports activities 

Find and pay a GM to run this team. 

Snyder has to go because Nate was better. (Sorry Ray Young)

Trae has to go man. Can't build around a 6"0 pg. 

• Premium Member
On 1/14/2024 at 12:24 AM, StonedDogs said:

Just get rid of Landry and Kyle. God I can't stand Arthur Blank and Ressler! These guys are clueless about pro sports. 

All I want is for the billionaire owner to not be cheap. Im sure he gave Star way more than Hawks players combined. But maybe these players don't deserve it.

I want the owner to stop meddling. Kick his son out of any sports activities 

Find and pay a GM to run this team. 

Snyder has to go because Nate was better. (Sorry Ray Young)

Trae has to go man. Can't build around a 6"0 pg. 

blank has never been cheap maybe a bit too loyal