• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question of the Day....3-2

Diesel

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That's Perty...

Knecht played like buttcheeks yesterday but they still won.   It wasn't a good look for him.  Reminds me of Kev a little.  Kev was bigger and could do more in College.   College Park (MD) Kev was the man.  i like the idea of Val if he still has anything left.   Instead of Derozan, I would go for a cheaper shooter. 

Knecht is the real deal.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

I haven’t seen him play, but I hope to catch him when UK play Tennessee. 

Im a UT grad and have seen most of his games in person.    He reminds me of a little better Dan Majerle if you remember him.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Im a UT grad and have seen most of his games in person.    He reminds me of a little better Dan Majerle if you remember him.  

Better Dan Majerle sets a pretty high bar for him.  Hope he lives up to it if we draft him!  Majerle was a 3x All-Star and 2x All-NBA Defender.

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, AHF said:

Better Dan Majerle sets a pretty high bar for him.  Hope he lives up to it if we draft him!  Majerle was a 3x All-Star and 2x All-NBA Defender.

Watch some video on him.   He can play.  He is NOT the defender Dan Majerle was.  

32 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Looking forward to Saturday!

4pm on CBS in case anyone else wants to check out Knecht vs my Cats. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Diesel said:

That's Perty...

Knecht played like buttcheeks yesterday but they still won.   It wasn't a good look for him.  Reminds me of Kev a little.  Kev was bigger and could do more in College.   College Park (MD) Kev was the man.  i like the idea of Val if he still has anything left.   Instead of Derozan, I would go for a cheaper shooter. 

image.png.e3c0b6a5da0be8950a2773418b30eead.png

image.png.955fa9f92859e88778861bfe75a3f67b.png

At worse, he's Tyler Herro.

He'll be out of our reach anyway, once UT wins the Natty this season.  Once that happens, he's a lock to be a top 5 pick.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2024 at 5:38 PM, bird_dirt said:

Looking forward to Saturday!

4pm on CBS in case anyone else wants to check out Knecht vs my Cats. 

Happening now for any squawkers interested in tuning in to check out a bunch of draft prospects in one game, plus one on UT.