• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Hawks Offseason Thread: Lottery Bound

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

We need the best POA defender or best frontcourt defender

You can be mad all you want but we need the best defender in the draft

Thats all he is, is a POA defender. He doesn't defend the paint at all. He's weak. Doesn't rebound well. Soft. 

Man, f*** this guy. He's gonna bust. 

He's a worse prospect than Marvin. You aren't gonna convince me he's a good prospect. I've been at his supporters necks for months. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member

This team is gonna look different. 

Is Paul George someone you look at now? Gonna need legit playoff vets to avoid the playin with a team this young.

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

He's a worst prospect than Marvin. You aren't gonna convince me he's a good prospect. I've been at his supporters necks for months. 

LOL!   JJJ was going to bust as well.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mikey said:

Sarr is 100x the prospect edey is. Does he have his weaknesses absolutely. Lucky for him he can go to a situation that covers those. Youre heated in the moment right now. Calm down and then discuss.

Sarr is not a 5. Lucky for him he can play next to Onyeka and they compliment each other perfectly. But when you say things like they are too small like a 6'8 guy who plays like a 5 and a 7 footer next to each other youre not arguing in good faith

Mikey, no, flat out no. 

When I went against the Murray trade and I was personally attacked. Now everyone acts like they don't remember being all for it. Supes, we need another star for Trae. Come on Supes, Murray isn't much smaller than Levine. 

Man, this is worse than that. A lot worse. 

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Youre not arguing in good faith at all. You have your mind up made on him already before they have even worked him out. Nobody even knows if that is the pick LOL. Just like you made up your mind Edey is some god. Youre entitled to these opinions but calling someone a bust already before they even get drafted is crazy. 

I've been scouting this dude for many months. I always saw him as someone with extremely high bust potential. 

I've watched full games. I've debated with scouts on him. I don't like his game regardless of where he was going and the idea that he could be a Hawk just makes me livid. 

• Premium Member
Just now, thecampster said:

If it's me, I'm trading down for assets if we can find a good partner.

I already spitballed trading with the Spurs for 4 and 8 for our #1 pick.

• Like 2

Wiseman is less raw than Sarr is and I had Wiseman floor as Gleague. That's a problem man. This kid is a freakish talent but he's miles away from producing at the pro level and I don't even think he's a big at all. 

There isn't a prospect I've gone at people about more than this guy and now he's on my team's big board. f*** the NBA! Why do you hate my franchise so much 

• Haha 1