• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whats the Cap for us looking like after this deal?

RedTalon

There's no guarantee that we will have a top 3 pick, we are still behind the Suns, Bulls, Wizards and Magic. I wouldn't be so quick to think those guys are going to pass in wins.

P

Oh man you have to know that the lottery is completely rigged. Like I heard the other day, computers are programmed to be programmed.......and thats exactly what the lottery is. Stern will make sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that we will end up with Howard because it really hurts the league to have Atlanta not be a big basketball draw and Howard is a local product.

Even if the Hawks finish with the worse record, I would be willing to be that they still don't get the first pick. Because the lottery will screw us. That is the Hawks luck. Bad GM's and bad luck.

P

you realize that the order is determined by pingpong balls coming out of a giant hopper. each ball has a number on it. the numbers combine, in order drawn, to comprise a 5 digit number (might be four) and each team, having a certain "number" of numbers based on percentages, then finds out the lottery order/winner...no computer involved. and yes, media representatives are present.

I know exactly how a lottery system works.....and if you want to think that the machine isnt being controlled by a computer than please be my guest....but that would be very naive. The old systems used to be that way, but nowadays they are controlled by a computer, just as most every thing else is.

• Premium Member

We are striving for fan attention.

New Owners.

Stern will make sure that we get Howard. He probably suggested to Knight that Knight do everything in his power to make our squad lesser. Even if we finish with the 4th worst record, when the ping pong balls come out, it will be Atlanta #1!!!

Don't you just love it!!

Stern Knows that if he gets us the #1 pick, we may also be able to get good players from FAcy.

Knight and Stern dreams consist of an Atlanta team with Howard/Kobe as the draw. Coached by Doc Rivers.

In a couple of years...

Atlanta vs. LAL in the finals...

Kobe vs. Shaq!

I heard Stern say that He loved the Magic Vs. Bird Era. It signified when Players became bigger than their teams....

This would be what he would want!

Oh man you have to know that the lottery is completely rigged. Like I heard the other day, computers are programmed to be programmed.......and thats exactly what the lottery is. Stern will make sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that we will end up with Howard because it really hurts the league to have Atlanta not be a big basketball draw and Howard is a local product."

That's exactually why the league hasn't approved the

new owners. If the team gets the overall pick I'd say

it isn't because of Sterns help.