• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons 2-0? Who'd've thunk it?

CBAreject

Who'd've....a double contraction. I love it more than a well placed semi-colon.

Nice job by the Falcons today. I was really worried after the preseason, especially with D'Angelo going down. I don't think we've even approached our peak, yet, but it's nice to see a flogging of a solid Rams team. Great job to kick it up a notch after the Rams came back to tie. How many times did we see the team blow this type of game last year?

Dunn sprains his knee. I've been saying Dunn should be a backup to Duckett for 2 years now. Duckett is a workhorse back. Dunn is too fragile to get 350 touches a year, and he gets stopped at the line too often.

It looks like the Falcons offense is doing ok... It

seems to lack consistantly through the passing game.

It does well for a while and it goes away. But that

is too be expected with a new system and such. They

are adjusting quicker than I figured though. The

defense was a suprise... It was doing so well when

the Falcons blitzed... The Rams have alot of problems

at offensive line and I doubt they go 12-4 this year.

That one play Crumplier made was awesome. It could have

been a INT but he made the play.

David Pollack made a play like that for the Dawgs, that was the only other time I had seen that. Wow, they are just playing great, I thought our defensive personnel, rather smallish up front on D-line comparatively, would fare better with a 4-3. I guess so far its working alright. Mike Vick has proven everybody wrong. I agree that TJ Duckett should get more action though.

I just want to all the people that said Mike Vick was dumb as a rock and couldn't pass the ball to just eat their crow. Hate the game don't hate the playa lol. Go Falcons woot.

My biggest suprise is how good the corner Webster is. I didn't think he was near as good as he is playing. Mathis looked good to at the other corner. Please keep Allen rossum off the field on defense.

Great job by the front 4 and the linebackers getting pressure on Bulger. As hard as it is for me to admit Brooking is actually playing like he has a pair now.

Mora pissed me off when he started playing soft zones and not blitzing in the 3rd quarter, but he quickly learned that will not fly. Actually that is probably the defensive coordinators fault, but I really can't be sure with Mora being a defensive coordinator in San Fran.

I guess Bulger won't have to much to say this time after the game muahaha.

• Admin

Every time vick goes out there and looks like a real QB who happens to have some exceptional physical skills, I enjoying knowing there are people swalling mouthfuls of crow.

The defense needs to learn to make a good tackle. Sometimes it seems that brooking is the only guy who knows. They moved brooking to allow him to be more aggressive. during the pre-season I thought it was going to hurt him. But I think he's going to be more effective than ever.

My only other complaint is the lapses in concentration. Sometimes the offense looks like it's just not giving the effort.

I dont recall saying anybody is dumb. I said they

could struggle on offense at the start because of

the offense change. That's not saying anybody is

dumb. And the offense still isn't fully consistant.

It will be though sooner or later.

About the Rams... They struggled with the Cards last

week. That offensive line is really weak... Even more

weak with Kyle Turley.

"Mora pissed me off when he started playing soft zones and not blitzing in the 3rd quarter, but he quickly learned that will not fly. Actually that is probably the defensive coordinators fault, but I really can't be sure with Mora being a defensive coordinator in San Fran."

- yea dood! even the announcers were sayin stuff about how laidback ZONE DEFENSE never works against the RAMS. With Bruce and Holt, ur gonna get killed with a zone defense.

but atleast he went back to blitzing and applying pressure on Bulger and the O-Line.

I'm not talking about you HOtlanta, but there are plenty of people who will be eating much crow. People always assume because someone doensn't speak or act like them they are dumb or ignorant. Vick is making a natural progression as a QB, but because he wasn't a proper talker he had to be an idiot.

I'm not talking about anyone here, but I have heard so many poeple tear down the best thing to ever happened to an Atlanta sports team it baffles my mind.

that were chiming in a few weeks ago calling for Vick to be benched. I was shocked and saddened to hear those silly and ignorant comments on ATL sportstalk. Many in the ATL have a bad habit of dissing their own superstars for no good reason. I hope Vick is not so turned off by those morons that he wants to leave the ATL when his contract is up (though I suspect Blank is not that foolish to let him walk). If Jeff Garcia can flourish in this system then Vick could dominate in this system given time. The guy is simply a winner.