• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interest in Davis

phoostal

In today's Peter Vecsey article, it reports that the Raptors, 76ers, and Hawks are making offers for Baron Davis. He will average 12.73 mil against the cap for the next four years.

It would be interesting to see who we are offering to get Davis.

P

He better be willing to re-work his deal so we can get insurance. This guy is a great player when healthy. But he has not been healthy for a whole season in at least 3 or 4 years. I honestly do not recall him playing a whole season, except maybe his breakout year 4 or 5 years ago?

This kind of smells like BS, but I know the Hornets are looking to deal Davis. I think the only way the Hornets would bite is if we sent expiring contracts and Harrington for Baron Davis. Maybe Harrington, Crawford, and filler for Davis. Or it could be Walker for Davis almost straight up.

I don't know what Pete is talking about. I remember reading that the Clippers are interested. They were talking about a Baron Davis for Kerry Kittles & Chris Wilcox swap. To me that makes much more sense than us going after him. Given Wilcox is stuck behind Elton Brand and Davis went to UCLA. After Alan Henderson, I feel we've had our share of injury proned players eating up our cap space.