• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody catch Dream Job?

Blunt91

I was wondering did anybody look at Dream Job last night on ESPN? I thought last night was the 1stshow but they kept referring to last week so I guess this was the 2nd week. I think out of the group I like JR Reid the best. Like the lady sports analyst pointed out he has the "voice" fot tv or radio. I figured Reid would be more of a Thug type mainly because of the way he played on the court(elbowing AC Green in the mouth)but he seems very articulate. Dennis Scott is okay and he has already has a little experience as he has done some work on Fox Sports South in the past. Gerald Wilkins got cut last night. He just appeared to nervous even though he was trying to cover it up. I found it interesting in that you have to really do your homework before you come on the air an deliver a story. I think it is worth checking out this season because they have people we know as opposed to "regular people" hoping to get a job on ESPN. Steven A. Smith is the hardest judge on there. He really lets you have it and doesn't care about you being a former NBA player.